A WARNING TO HAMBURG AKA HSV

I'm not trying to insult you lads from Hamburg, we all have respect for you but that does not stop us from getting excited about the fact that we are knocking you out of this years competition and going through to the Semi Finals ;-)
When we beat Schalke we had a far weaker team than we do now, 1-2 to us on the away leg ;-)
See you boys on Thursday evening

CTID

Against Schalke we played Garrido, Hamann, Benjani, Vassell, Hart and Sturridge. We now have better players in Zabaleta, Given, Robinho, Bridge, Elano and Bellamy available to play.

cheeseburger said:
vincent said:
we all know the premiership is hyped but the quality of football is far superior to Germany. That is a fact.
The Villa already learned something about this 'fact', the City will learn next week.

44.jpg

so you don't think the premiership is far superior to the german league ?

mcfcmatt said:
When we beat Schalke we had a far weaker team than we do now,
Until the Schalke game you lost 9 games and after Schalke you lost only 8 further games. I do see the improvement...

Btw. we have only lost 8 games in total this season, and we'll keep that during the next weeks. See yourself on thursday;)

vincent said:
so you don't think the premiership is far superior to the german league ?
The top-4 are outstanding, no doubt about it. But looking to the whole thing, there is probably more media hype than it is justified. I don't think that any of the PL clubs from the bottom of the table is able to successfully compete in the bundesliga.

cheeseburger said:
mcfcmatt said:
When we beat Schalke we had a far weaker team than we do now,
Until the Schalke game you lost 9 games and after Schalke you lost only 8 further games. I do see the improvement...

Btw. we have only lost 8 games in total this season, and we'll keep that during the next weeks. See yourself on thursday;)
Most of the teams in the bottom half are shit. Even an average team (Hertha Berlin) are top of your league. Why do you think Nige and Komps left you for City. Because the English game is far better than the German. You will never get your top four teams in the champions league as we do with Chelsea, Liverpool, United and Arsenal, and they stay in till' the last rounds. IMO you are as good as us in a worse league. We will see who comes out on top on April 16th.

CTID

ASH-MCFC said:
Why do you think Nige and Komps left you for City. Because the English game is far better than the German.
No. Because your sheik overpaid.
ASH-MCFC said:
You will never get your top four teams in the champions league as we do with Chelsea, Liverpool, United and Arsenal, and they stay in till' the last rounds.
Agree.
And what does that mean for the PL quality? 4 outstanding sides, some good and a lot of crap isn't seriously "far superior to the german league". Blinded by the european success of the top-4 you overrate your league in whole.

cheeseburger said:
ASH-MCFC said:
Why do you think Nige and Komps left you for City. Because the English game is far better than the German.
No. Because your sheik overpaid.
ASH-MCFC said:
You will never get your top four teams in the champions league as we do with Chelsea, Liverpool, United and Arsenal, and they stay in till' the last rounds.
Agree.
And what does that mean for the PL quality? 4 outstanding sides, some good and a lot of crap isn't seriously "far superior to the german league". Blinded by the european success of the top-4 you overrate your league in whole.
The top 4 + City, Everton, Villa and Tottenham are better thay your top 8. West Ham, Fulham, Wigan and even Pompy, Newcastle and maybe Blackburn are better than teams below your top 8. Apart from Werder Bremen who are having a bad season or 2. I admit we have some really wank teams like West Brom and Stoke but they are most likely better than your bottom 3 or 4. As for Nige and Komps. Had say Everton or Spurs gone in for them and offered them as much as HSV were paying them, I doubt they would of said no.

Got to give it to the Germans, they really know how to do big screens over there don't they! Make ours look wank!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.