A WARNING TO HAMBURG AKA HSV

This is the 1/4 Finals now and it all gets serious.
It puzzles me why Villa gave the Competition up after only a 1-1 draw at home!?
Maybe they are that deluded that they thought they are a top 4 team!? Haha on them!

mcfcmatt said:
This is the 1/4 Finals now and it all gets serious.
It puzzles me why Villa gave the Competition up after only a 1-1 draw at home!?
Maybe they are that deluded that they thought they are a top 4 team!? Haha on them!

I think at that stage they really did think they were in with a good chance of a top 4 spot, but it really backfired on them, but oh well looks like they will probably qualify for next seasons Uefa cup (Europa League)..rather ironic...and a little gutting for Villa fans...

As someone at least in principal pointed out - we can focus almost fully on the UEFA cup, whilst Hamburg want to win the Bundesliga as well. Might favor us in the end, I don't know. Player for player City definitely have a better side, but as a team I don't think we have. Hamburg are organised and are playing very well at the moment....should be a very interesting meeting and I'm really looking forward to it.

As a Swede I'll say that the Premiership is definitely a better league than the Bundesliga, but Hamburg are a top team and City are not...we'll have to wait until thursday to see how the teams fare against each other, personally I can't wait.

expect the unexpected with man city! city have a habit of pulling a performance from out of now where now and again. We are due something soon!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.