A320 Airbus Crashes In The Alps.

Re: A320 Airbus Crashes In The Alps. BBC

This is apparently the man:

RJFdc0i.jpg

west didsblue said:
bucks said:
Just read that in the U.S. and elsewhere, whenever a pilot leaves the cockpit a flight attendant goes in so there are always 2 people in there. This is not the rule on Lufthansa.
I suspect that most European airlines will adopt this policy fairly soon and regulatory changes will be introduced to mandate it eventually.

I think most UK airlines already adopt this. I have been on a number of flights in the last 18 months and I have noticed a member of Cabin Crew go in when one of the Pilot's has needed to come out for the Toilet etc on a number of occasions.

When I heard one of the pilots had left the cockpit I thought a member of cabin crew would have gone in but as mentioned already Luthansa didn't have this policy.

johnny on the spot said:
This is apparently the man:

RJFdc0i.jpg

Ironic. Picture taken at a bridge that's notorious for suicidal jumpers.

This worries more than the thought that the plane had a malfunction. If a plane suffers a serious fault then that's sort of the risk you take with every mode of transport but the thought of a pilot taking everyone down with him is terrifying.

RandomJ said:
This worries more than the thought that the plane had a malfunction. If a plane suffers a serious fault then that's sort of the risk you take with every mode of transport but the thought of a pilot taking everyone down with him is terrifying.

I am a poor flier at the best of times but this will make me worse. Every time I see a pilot going for a piss I will be looking at the cockpit door from now on. What a terribly evil selfish thing to do. Why not just jump off a bridge or take some tablets?

when I first saw this I thought decompression of the cabin and thought at least the people on board wouldn't of suffered before the crash.

whenever you see a pilot before your flight, they usually look the calmest person on board ,ultra professional even when they speak over the intercom calm and collected , imagine seeing the capt freaking out trying to batter the door down ,that cabin would be worse than hell hysteria would of spread ,that would of been a terrible last 8 mins and I feel deeply for the families of the victims knowing their loved ones went through that .

also that picture of the pilot sat near the bridge ,im sure I've seen it somewhere else

sad fucker taking all them innocent people with him.

could have been worse he could have brought it down in a public place

This is awful but it will not put me off flying, you cannot legislate for the sick behaviour of one individual
At least we know Lufthansa and Germanwings were telling the truth when they said the aeroplane was serviced and was 'spot on'

RIP the 149 poor souls
May you rot in Hell the other one, bastard

squirtyflower said:
mindmyp's_n_q's said:
http://pilots-airmen.findthedata.com/l/986395/Andreas-Guenter-Lubitz
some real sick bastards posting comments on there

they should be hunted down and prosecuted

4chan again, I'm afraid. Such is the internet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.