Aaron Mooy

Pointless us arguing, at the end of the day if Pep thinks he can do a job for us then he'll get him.

I like Mooy, he's a model pro, never injured and has a great engine, he rarely puts a foot wrong.

Has to be one of the players of the World Cup so far. Definately not your show pony but when it comes to possession and retention of the ball this is why he is such an undervaued player.
Taking into account the international team he plays for, the players around him, and the levels of teams Australia came up against and I'd be hard pressed to tell you another player during those group stages who had a better tournament.
Would definitely be in my 16 players from the group stages and most probably makes the starting 11.

Isnt he home grown as well? Can he play the Gundogen or Fernandinho role? Firstly he would be more than an adequate replacement for Gundogan and if Pep is interested then thats fine by me, and could he become a natural successor to the Ferna. Thats what excites me, Mooy would be good enough to cover 2 positions and not kust the Gundogen position in the squad that many are mentioning. He could cover more positions giving the squad more depth and for me not that big a loss of quality, esoecially from the starting 11

Has to be one of the players of the World Cup so far. Definately not your show pony but when it comes to possession and retention of the ball this is why he is such an undervaued player.
Taking into account the international team he plays for, the players around him, and the levels of teams Australia came up against and I'd be hard pressed to tell you another player during those group stages who had a better tournament.
Would definitely be in my 16 players from the group stages and most probably makes the starting 11.

heIsnt home grown as well? Can he play the Gundogen or Fernandinho role? Firstly he would be more than an adequate replacement for Gundogan and if Pep is interested then thats fine by me, and could he become a natural successor to the Ferna. Thats what excites me, Mooy would be good enough to cover 2 positions and not kust the Gundogen position in the squad that many are mentioning. He could cover more positions giving the squad more depth and for me not that big a loss of quality, esoecially from the starting 11

Homegrown?

Isnt he home grown as well? Can he play the Gundogen or Fernandinho role? Firstly he would be more than an adequate replacement for Gundogan and if Pep is interested then thats fine by me, and could he become a natural successor to the Ferna. Thats what excites me, Mooy would be good enough to cover 2 positions and not kust the Gundogen position in the squad that many are mentioning. He could cover more positions giving the squad more depth and for me not that big a loss of quality, esoecially from the starting 11
Big gap in quality, he's got his level, 7 -12 in the Prem, not good enough for us .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.