Abdul Razak

kompany10 said:
RVZ Urmston said:
Cant believe some of the comments on here, you lot been smoking those funny cigarettes again......... Razak = Tony Grealish = Headless fuckin Chicken!!!
The only young players comin through that look remotely decent are Helan, who has come on leaps and bounds in past six months and this kid from Israel who's on trial and looks decent........ the rest, Bin 'em and start again as Hughes and Andy Welsh fucked the whole youth system up at the club.

haha that post is so bad i dont know where to start

Agreed. What about youth players like Hiwula and Suarez? Do we just 'bin' them because they don't have the raw pace Helan does?

A truly clueless comment. We are loaded with young talent and have been for quite some time, the only problem is we never seem to know how to 'complete' their development after they graduate from the under-18 team. Players like Benali and Tse looked great in the academy team then hit a brick wall once they entered the reserves under Andy Welsh. If Lombardo does a good job these lads coming through like Evans will turn out better so that even if they don't make it here, we'll be able to get a million here and million there in transfer fees for them. Someone with the natural talent of Vladimir Weiss could have turned out to be a first class player if trained somewhere like Barcelona.

If "my" comments are totally useless kompany10, please put me right with your wisdom or have you got your head so far stuck in the sand to see the truth.
Sure Suarez is a nice player to watch, but if you took some time to go and watch the EDS etc.... he gets his pocket picked to often in dangerous positions and we get exposed with no cover. The rest are not bad footballers, they just wont get into our team, so a nice little transfer with sell on fee will do the club no harm and thats what all the top clubs are about these days, you produce youngsters mainly to sell on to make some kind of profit. The only clubs that need to bring on young players and develop them for the first team are clubs who havent got a pot to piss with.
We are in the enviable position of being able to buy some of the best players in the world and i dont personnaly care if they come through the ranks or not, i just want May 13th again and again please, i have earn't that for my years of watching Creaney, Margetson, Nixon, Corradi...... etc etc bloody etc....
and before anyone shouts FFP bollocks at me, i think PSG have just pissed all over that this summer and Mr Platini is very quiet at the moment.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:50 pm --<br /><br />
ForzaMancini said:
kompany10 said:
RVZ Urmston said:
Cant believe some of the comments on here, you lot been smoking those funny cigarettes again......... Razak = Tony Grealish = Headless fuckin Chicken!!!
The only young players comin through that look remotely decent are Helan, who has come on leaps and bounds in past six months and this kid from Israel who's on trial and looks decent........ the rest, Bin 'em and start again as Hughes and Andy Welsh fucked the whole youth system up at the club.

Agreed. What about youth players like Hiwula and Suarez? Do we just 'bin' them because they don't have the raw pace Helan does?

when i meant "bin" them, i meant sell them on where you can with a nice sell on clause.

RVZ Urmston said:
If "my" comments are totally useless kompany10, please put me right with your wisdom or have you got your head so far stuck in the sand to see the truth.
Sure Suarez is a nice player to watch, but if you took some time to go and watch the EDS etc.... he gets his pocket picked to often in dangerous positions and we get exposed with no cover. The rest are not bad footballers, they just wont get into our team, so a nice little transfer with sell on fee will do the club no harm and thats what all the top clubs are about these days, you produce youngsters mainly to sell on to make some kind of profit. The only clubs that need to bring on young players and develop them for the first team are clubs who havent got a pot to piss with.
We are in the enviable position of being able to buy some of the best players in the world and i dont personnaly care if they come through the ranks or not, i just want May 13th again and again please, i have earn't that for my years of watching Creaney, Margetson, Nixon, Corradi...... etc etc bloody etc....
and before anyone shouts FFP bollocks at me, i think PSG have just pissed all over that this summer and Mr Platini is very quiet at the moment.

-- Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:50 pm --

ForzaMancini said:
kompany10 said:

when i meant "bin" them, i meant sell them on where you can with a nice sell on clause.

Ill say again, its impossible to state how wrong YOUR posts are its laughable, i will just ask you a couple of questions just to finish off my laughter at you.

1. Name me a better 18year old prospect than denis suarez in the premier league?

2. Name me a better 17year old defender prospect than karim rekik in the premier league

If you are a blue, instead of saying things like their a nice player but this but that, how about you just get behind them yes.

Thought the lad had an excellent game against Besiktas last night. It's easy to forget he is just 19.
Like a lot of posters here I wasn't too impressed by some of his performances last season but taking his age and inexperience into account I think he could develop into a very very good player.
Definitely one to keep an eye on. Mancini is no fool.

Burtonblue said:
Thought the lad had an excellent game against Besiktas last night. It's easy to forget he is just 19.
Like a lot of posters here I wasn't too impressed by some of his performances last season but taking his age and inexperience into account I think he could develop into a very very good player.
Definitely one to keep an eye on. Mancini is no fool.
This^^^^

Zwolf said:
Bit late in the day I know, but thought it might be of interest to some of you. Just got round to uploading his full debut for the Albion (vs Ipswich).

I'm not sure exactly what went wrong for the lad, many have put forward their theories as to why his loan was cut short (possible friction with Gus behind the scenes) - but on the evidence of this, you can probably get an idea as to why our fans were raving about his magnificent debut.

Strength, passing, quality on the ball - you can see the talent is there. I guess whether he becomes a success at the highest level will depend on whether he has the application to match.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vQhB0uFJW8[/youtube]

Thanks for post. That looks a very impressive game for Brighton. Clearly has ability, but from comments of those who've watched him a lot, maybe attitude problems? The way a player thinks is vital for progress. It's application and speed of thought that often distinguishes 1 skilful player from another. Let's hope he matures in attitude as well as in skill and strength.

Thought he was quality last night, good vision and strength against tough opponents. Got almost a full 90 minutes, I wouldn´t be surprised if he was on the teamsheet from the start against Arsenal

RVZ Urmston said:
and before anyone shouts FFP bollocks at me, i think PSG have just pissed all over that this summer and Mr Platini is very quiet at the moment.

-- Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:50 pm --

ForzaMancini said:
kompany10 said:

Christ this is the worst post of the year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.