About those "big changes" for the Leeds game...

Leeds will kick the s*** out of our players. And park a pen full of sheep in front of the goal.

Re: About those

Ducado said:
Benarbia said:
I implore Warnock to get his team to press press press. Should be suffice to get a victory

So you want Leeds to beat us?

I think he means we can win with that approach. However, I suspect one or two Blues might be pleased if we lose!

Pantilimon

Maicon
Kompany
Nastasić
Kolarov

Rodwell
Milner
YaYa

Sinclair
Suarez
Tévez

Ten changes from Southampton - I left Touré jnr. on the side to give him the chance to redeem himself - and it should still be strong enough to beat dirty Leeds.

Should be.

How the board can blame Mancini for the shite we signed in the summer and the lack of activity in January is just beyond me.

He wins us the Premiership and then is left out to dry.

Quality was what was required not quantity.

Vienna_70 said:
Pantilimon

Maicon
Kompany
Nastasić
Kolarov

Rodwell
Milner
YaYa

Sinclair
Suarez
Tévez

Ten changes from Southampton - I left Touré jnr. on the side to give him the chance to redeem himself - and it should still be strong enough to beat dirty Leeds.

Should be.

Yeah, would be happy with that. Apart from Rodwell of course. Although, tbf, if he gets through a full game it might help his re-sale value in June.

jrb said:
Leeds will kick the s*** out of our players. And park a pen full of sheep in front of the goal.

Never good to let sheep roam around the six yard box .... you usually find one or two of them take liberties an' sit on top of the crossbaaaa !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.