About those "big changes" for the Leeds game...

Think we'll get murdered if we play too many inexperienced players. I wouldn't be too adventurous for this one, perhaps I'd opt to play a few youngsters. Maybe drop a couple of the non-performers on the weekend completely from the squad.

I'd go for something along the lines of:

----------------------------------------------Hart----------------------------------------------
---------------Zab-------------Nastastic---------Lescott---------Rekik-------------------
-------------------------------------------Rodwell---------------------------------------------
-----------------------------Milner------------------------Yaya-------------------------------
--------------------Suarez--------------------------------------Silva-------------------------
------------------------------------------Aguero-----------------------------------------------

subs:
panty, maicon, clichy, evans, lopes, razak, tevez

Much as I'd like to see Lopes and Suarez in action, I can't imagine either as anything other than a sub from here on out.

Bob can't drop the Cup and he probably can't drop past 3 at most in the League and keep his job.

But Sinclair in for Nasri at Leeds? Can see that. Rodwell somewhere also, for that matter. Pants would have been in anyway. Nasty back in, and right there you have a bunch of changes without doing anything too radical where Bob's putting his job even more in jeopardy than it is already.

Der Bomber said:
Much as I'd like to see Lopes and Suarez in action, I can't imagine either as anything other than a sub from here on out.

Bob can't drop the Cup and he probably can't drop past 3 at most in the League and keep his job.

But Sinclair in for Nasri at Leeds? Can see that. Rodwell somewhere also, for that matter. Pants would have been in anyway. Nasty back in, and right there you have a bunch of changes without doing anything too radical where Bob's putting his job even more in jeopardy than it is already.
Think Hart might play because we have Chelsea next in the League, and it might be important for him to get a good game under his belt. He has had 2 shaky games on the bounce and it will do his confidence good to have a good game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.