About those "big changes" for the Leeds game...

Thankfully I'm off work all week which meant I could duck everyone calling us the new Blackburn,sadly I couldn't dodge all the texts as well.
Anyway, Mancini and the players have got to dig a performance out against Leeds.
I don't care what it looks like so long as our name is in the hat for the next round.
Any result other than a win is completely unacceptable,following on from the last three games.I'm worried.

Warnock is such a sod that he'll have Leeds really fired up for this one. They've really got nothing to lose by taking us on. If City's team is heavily weakened and Leeds open the scoring then it could be a frustrating afternoon.

We wont lose. My Lads coming to this game and he's never seen us lose. Live that is.<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:49 pm --<br /><br />PS. His last games was the 5 - 0 against Villa

akcity said:
Didsbury Dave said:
We won't lose this game, even with a poor team selection and poor motivation. The gulf in class between our players and theirs will be too great.

Like...ooooh, maybe Southampton?

If Mancini is so stubborn to replace half of the first XI for usual reserve players then we could be in for a frustrating afternoon. It's the FA Cup.

The Man With The Stick said:
We surely don't want a replay either... 1 nil win would do on Sunday (as long as we hammer Chelsea 8 nil usin only academy graduates);-)

Leeds away? Nooooooooooooooooo...................

Re: About those "big changes" for the Leeds game...

I implore Warnock to get his team to press press press. Should be suffice to get a victory

No problem with this game surely, Yaya can walk through the game and look like a class above for once. We really need the FA Cup this year, I hope Mancini is sensible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.