About time city stopped making the home ends neutral

One"foreign" bloke turned up on our row in the 70th minute to the great amusement of all around!!

blueboy1975 said:
In 223 there was an official barca rep and translator for the fifty odd barca fans sat there

Apparently Pique and Fabregas's dads were sat in with the lot in 223

Andy Milton Keynes said:
Four Celtic fans near us gob shites, when asked how the fuck had they got tickets they wouldn't answer

On my way home last night one of them (unless there were other Celtic fans at the game) phoned in Talk Sport and said that the atmosphere was terrible and that the City fans had let the team down when needed the most. They asked him how he got his tickets and he told the presenters to "behave" and hung up......

I thought the atmosphere was pretty good?!?![/quote]

I heard that as well, it was right up Goldsteins street that call<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:03 pm --<br /><br />There were 6 don't know what nationally in front of us but we managed to upset them by spilling a cup off coffee on the floor where they were sat, which they tried mopping up with the plastic thingies they were supposed to hold up

Andy Milton Keynes said:
Four Celtic fans near us gob shites, when asked how the fuck had they got tickets they wouldn't answer

On my way home last night one of them (unless there were other Celtic fans at the game) phoned in Talk Sport and said that the atmosphere was terrible and that the City fans had let the team down when needed the most. They asked him how he got his tickets and he told the presenters to "behave" and hung up......

I thought the atmosphere was pretty good?!?![/quote]

Were they fat bastards by any chance ?

Whitworth Park said:
Andy Milton Keynes said:

I thought the atmosphere was pretty good?!?!

Were they fat bastards by any chance ?[/quote]

Celtic fans seem to think every team has a shit atmosphere except from their own. Pretty sure they have half empty stadiums half the time except champioms league matches. it was decent last nught where i was!

quiet_riot said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
There were hundreds of Barca in CB 2. To be fair they didn't overly celebrate when they scored.

Always away fans in CB2 on CL nights, UEFA insist some of the best seats are made available to away fans.

Not a big deal.

Why ?? you can bet we will be shoved in one of the top tiers needing an oxygen bottle in the return leg !!

Kippax corner and SS were brilliant, and there were few times the whole ground was going but there were periods where it was completely silent and nobody in other blocks wanted to get the atmosphere going - this would never have happened for such a big game a few years ago.

When an opponent is passing the ball and keeping possession in the manner of Barca/Bayern we need to intimidate them not let them feel comfortable.

Really disappointing to see our fans at home not want to sing like mad for such a huge game. I thought it'd be loud singing non-stop but it stopped after the first 5mins. The home atmosphere is getting increasingly worse and it is not because of new fans littered around the place, it's because of a lot of fans just not bothering anymore. I must have been delusional in thinking our atmosphere would never get like this with the success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.