About time city stopped making the home ends neutral

Marvin said:
It's not City, it's City fans

Another disturbing issue is City fans buying half and half scarves. How do you wear that after tonight's game. They beat us and you wear their colours?!
one of the reasons I`ll be fucking it off next year, champions league games are full of these knobs, taking photo`s of themselves while the game was on, half and half scalves, thousands there who couldn't give a shit about the game .

ballinio said:
Marvin said:
It's not City, it's City fans

Another disturbing issue is City fans buying half and half scarves. How do you wear that after tonight's game. They beat us and you wear their colours?!
one of the reasons I`ll be fucking it off next year, champions league games are full of these knobs, taking photo`s of themselves while the game was on, half and half scalves, thousands there who couldn't give a shit about the game .
And don't give the slightest shit about City.

On the way to the ground I said to the daughter just to see what she's say so I could take the piss out of her - 'Oooh I might just buy an half an half scarf tonight for the first time' - and she turned on me and bollocked the fuck out of me so I argued it would be a nice souvenir etc. and not to wear again. She was having none of it and quite rightly told me she wouldn't allow it. Made my night that I'd brought her up the right way :-)

Astley Lad said:
We all got moved (for the first time) from block 209 in the East Stand. We were allocated seats in 109 but a few of us complained and we eventually ended up in block 206. Nice seats but such a strange mixture of people. There were several 'obvious' Barca fans around and some not so obvious, the two guys to my left just seemed to want to take pictures and plenty of people left after 70 minutes or so. But the best was when the bloke in front of me mentioned that he would have liked to see Silva or Nasri sign for United. I was a bit confused as to what he meant to be honest and asked him to repeat it, which he did, and when I looked at him strange he said he was a United fan. I pointed out that he was in the wrong fucking ground to which he said "I like watching good football so I come to City's home games but I go to Old Trafford because I support Man U". Not really much I could think of to say in response to that, just sort of summed up the night.
And we were moved out of 206 as we usually are for CL games.

East Level 2 said:
Astley Lad said:
We all got moved (for the first time) from block 209 in the East Stand. We were allocated seats in 109 but a few of us complained and we eventually ended up in block 206. Nice seats but such a strange mixture of people. There were several 'obvious' Barca fans around and some not so obvious, the two guys to my left just seemed to want to take pictures and plenty of people left after 70 minutes or so. But the best was when the bloke in front of me mentioned that he would have liked to see Silva or Nasri sign for United. I was a bit confused as to what he meant to be honest and asked him to repeat it, which he did, and when I looked at him strange he said he was a United fan. I pointed out that he was in the wrong fucking ground to which he said "I like watching good football so I come to City's home games but I go to Old Trafford because I support Man U". Not really much I could think of to say in response to that, just sort of summed up the night.
And we were moved out of 206 as we usually are for CL games.

Me too. At least there was a good atmosphere in 106 last night with plenty of peoe getting behind the team.

Loads of fans bought half and half scarves when we were away in the UEFA cup in 2003, and they were the ones with the highest points you needed to go.

Well i'm considering knocking the CL home games on the head. Out of a party of six season tickets in EL2, four had to move to 109. I was able to sit in my usual seat but I wish I'd moved to 109.
I just can't be doing with the tourists taking pictures, chatting shit, and showing absolutely no emotion during the game. No harm in them, just a shit atmosphere. Also who got a bit animated was looked at as if they were some kind of simpleton, it was like awkward looks all round if anyone shouted a bit. And real blues, season ticket holders have to shift to accommodate these people? Not for me, I could put the cash to better use and watch it on the telly.
One bloke on the row in front had a fucking ipad with him, I mean seriously, wtf?
The standard or difference in refereeing is something else that pisses me off immensely, the amount of petty free kicks last night was ridiculous.

Did anybody notice the lights on the back of the advertising boards behind the South Stand goal. I don't know if it was the same all around the ground but there must have been about 100 Barca coloured lights which I thought was odd.

PistonBlue said:
Well i'm considering knocking the CL home games on the head. Out of a party of six season tickets in EL2, four had to move to 109. I was able to sit in my usual seat but I wish I'd moved to 109.
I just can't be doing with the tourists taking pictures, chatting shit, and showing absolutely no emotion during the game. No harm in them, just a shit atmosphere. Also who got a bit animated was looked at as if they were some kind of simpleton, it was like awkward looks all round if anyone shouted a bit. And real blues, season ticket holders have to shift to accommodate these people? Not for me, I could put the cash to better use and watch it on the telly.
One bloke on the row in front had a fucking ipad with him, I mean seriously, wtf?
The standard or difference in refereeing is something else that pisses me off immensely, the amount of petty free kicks last night was ridiculous.

I am in 207 and get moved for every Champions League home game. I goto every game home and away without fail, getting kicked out of your seat for a tourist is the ultimate insult. I have complained to the club but get the same friends of FIFA excuse. Another guy who sits near me went to the person sat in his normal seat to inquire how they got the ticket. The answer was Viagogo - you will appreciate the guy was very pissed off. Whilst I can understand the mutual frustration on the ticketing fiasco, stopping going is NOT the answer. All that will happen is our club is taken over by plastic tourists. We need to organise constructive discussion with the club to work out how we can influence this. My ultimate concern is our beloved game turns into a series of franchise clubs with global connections. The other issue that is really winding me up is the away ticket pricing. The Premier League Clubs should be forced to have the same ticket prices at every stadium. The business model to run the clubs does not rely on fans through the turnstiles, its TV revenues and other commercial sponsorship that makes the difference. I think the price should be max £30 per adult and £15 for kids and OAP's. Demand would probably go up and stadiums get bigger. Thoughts welcome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.