AC Milan v Inter - Wed 10th May, 20:00 | Champions League Semi-Final

For me both teams have no right to be in the CL semifinal quality-wise. They somehow sneaked through, like Schalke or Ajax some years ago. Well, it's a waste of time and it doesn't matter much which team will advance.
rick parry or david gill please stand up

They've every right to be there, they themselves knocked out two great Napoli and Benfica sides, Spurs (before the current incarnation and while Conte was still there) and a good Porto side. They got through the groups which is more than Barca, Atleti, Leverkusen, Juventus or Sevilla managed. This last 10-15 years has really warped people's expectations of the CL, it doesn't have to be the same old teams every season to be high quality.
Whoever plays them in the final will have a very bloody tough game and will need to show them plenty of respect.
Bang on. I watched the Napoli Milan game and Milan surprised me big time. I ended up thinking that a final against them could be far more dangerous than many would expect. They defended brilliantly against a v good Napoli and hit them on the break. I fancy them over 2 legs and I don’t think they will be a pushover for whoever they would meet in the final.

Bang on. I watched the Napoli Milan game and Milan surprised me big time. I ended up thinking that a final against them could be far more dangerous than many would expect. They defended brilliantly against a v good Napoli and hit them on the break. I fancy them over 2 legs and I don’t think they will be a pushover for whoever they would meet in the final.
Final is always dangerous no matter who you play there.It is one game and there are so many things that go wrong.It also seems that teams that play counter attacking football are more succesful in these type of play-off tournaments.

All dreamland stuff as if yet of course but I would get a certain satisfaction out of beating AC Milan in the final, given their arrogance durng the Kaka affair.
(Ideally, we could get Garry Cook to hand out their runners-up medals :-) )

1st leg, kick off time 20:00 (BST). Live on BT Sport for those in the UK.

I think AC Milan have better players, players more likely to cause us danger should we make it to the final, so i'll be rooting for Inter.

City win 5 in a row and we're all singing Edin Dzeko...
A bigger match tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.