AC Milan v Inter - Wed 10th May, 20:00 | Champions League Semi-Final

Who was that unibrowed dirty **** who played CB for Inter around that time. Real nasty twat

Edit: Hahaha Bergomi. I googled 'unibrown inter defender'...lol
Good post, stirred up some memories for me!

'Lo Zio' ('The Uncle') was certainly a tough cookie but he was well-regarded and respected by team mates and opponents alike! I remember he got into Inter's first team squad at 16/17 and played for what seemed like donkey's years! I read a couple of years ago how he's still regarded as one of Italy's Top Five all time defenders.

Your post also reminded me of my favourite ever Inter player.. Javier Zanetti. He played alongside Bergomi for many years and was like 'Lo Zio' a fabulous defender. But Zanetti also could play in midfield to the highest level. Zanetti cruised around a footy pitch; his skill and versatility reminded me of Paul Madeley at Leeds and both were beautiful footballers who made the game look easy, whatever position they played in.

I hope that if we can get past Real next week, the 'Nerazzuri' can win through too. Always thought that blue/black strip is the 2nd coolest on the planet.. after our sky blue and white, of course..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.