AC Milan v Inter - Wed 10th May, 20:00 | Champions League Semi-Final

Don't forget this little fella, starting to play to his potential

https%3A%2F%2Ftherealchamps.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F1282889242.jpeg
Anyone remember this? BabLpRIIUAEybkV.jpg_large.jpg

I'm hoping AC Milan get through, they were the inspiration for the famous black and red tops Malcolm Alison wanted to use the season after winning the Cup Winners Cup so would be a fitting final. Scratch that, basically whichever one is shittier.

red-and-black-2.jpg

What a game this would have been in 1990. Zenga, Klinsmann, van Basten, Brehme, Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta etc... Instead we get lukaku and giroud.
Who was that unibrowed dirty **** who played CB for Inter around that time. Real nasty twat

Edit: Hahaha Bergomi. I googled 'unibrown inter defender'...lol

I'm hoping AC Milan get through, they were the inspiration for the famous black and red tops Malcolm Alison wanted to use the season after winning the Cup Winners Cup so would be a fitting final. Scratch that, basically whichever one is shittier.

red-and-black-2.jpg
I want AC Milan to get to the final to ensure we don't wear our black and red top.

Barella and Dimarco are two players to look out for. Would be great options for CM and LB in our squad. Been keeping tabs on Bennacer as well apparently

I know Pep dismissed any notion of revenge this week but I'm sure the irony won't be lost on him and Txiki if it's AC ..... even more so if we give them a good hiding.

How on earth have these two ne’er do wells reached the semi?
Milan played:(Chelsea, Zagreb,Salzburg group +Tottenham,Napoli. In the knockouts.
Inter played: Bayern,Barca,Plzen group +Porto,Benfica KO

Easy routes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.