Academy Pathway to the First Team

Where is Jayden Braaf?

I thought he came back from an injury over a month ago but not involved with first team or EDS?
How do you know he came back from his injury? Can't say I've seen anything about him since he was brought back early and had to self isolate.

How do you know he came back from his injury? Can't say I've seen anything about him since he was brought back early and had to self isolate.
I dont remember where I read it but I think I read he was fit again.

Maybe I'm wrong and he is still out though. Doubt he went to Dortmund, we did lose some other 16 year old player to them like a month ago I think.

Sancho's, Garcia's impending departure and Brahim's I understand to an extent but Tosin, Angelino and Frimpong are baffling......

For all the understandable frustration I think Guardiola has done an excellent job with Foden, and we've now got a creative 10 goal a season midfielder who can play in more than one position

The others will have to wait for their opportunity, and continue to listen and learn.

That's not to say I wouldn't have done things differently, but the bar is so high that many will eventually prove to be decent players at clubs who aren't expected to dominate the Premier League whilst progressing deep in the Champions League every season

For all the understandable frustration I think Guardiola has done an excellent job with Foden, and we've now got a creative 10 goal a season midfielder who can play in more than one position

The others will have to wait for their opportunity, and continue to listen and learn.
If that opportunity isn't now,when most of our first team are knackered,injured or demoralised......when will it be??

I don't believe there has ever been a better time,and while i don't believe it would lead to failure.....if it did,it's almost a free pass for the manager.

If that opportunity isn't now,when most of our first team are knackered,injured or demoralised......when will it be??

I don't believe there has ever been a better time,and while i don't believe it would lead to failure.....if it did,it's almost a free pass for the manager.
I don't necessarily disagree, but we don't see these players on the training ground, so we can't assess what Pep really thinks of their ability, and realistically how close they are to regular first team football.
As fans,we just see Mahrez looking disinterested, and automatically assume that one of the youngsters could do a better job.

I don't necessarily disagree, but we don't see these players on the training ground, so we can't assess what Pep really thinks of their ability, and realistically how close they are to regular first team football.
As fans,we just see Mahrez looking disinterested, and automatically assume that one of the youngsters could do a better job.
That's true,but even if their ability isn't on a par,surely their enthusiasm and workrate would make up for such,as well as providing much needed recovery time for our big players.

I genuinely don't believe Doyle or Palmer would have let anyone down over the past week or so,had they been given a chance.They have shown in glimpses they have the raw materials to provide what it takes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.