Access to home fixtures without sky/bt/amazon for season card holders?

I assume it will be about the rights and terms of the PL contract which will differ greatly from the Championship.

"may be in lieu of a refund or part of a wider package as determined by each individual club". I prefer tp get my £222 back and decide what I do with it.

The realisation that football isn't about the fans is starting to kick in, this season will be finished off in empty stadiums to fulfil contractual obligations. The cynic in me says that they will use this as a yardstick to see how many people watch it on the gogglebox with a view to cutting out live fans altogether.

I accept it's a bit of a jump but trusting the money men with the game we love is killing it as a spectacle.

Agree. Said it in the other thread, the fact that "up to 25% of seats" will be covered with advertising is the first step towards fan-less 'arenas' with adverts plastered everywhere so those watching on the tellybox get assaulted with capitalism and the clubs make even more money.

Agree. Said it in the other thread, the fact that "up to 25% of seats" will be covered with advertising is the first step towards fan-less 'arenas' with adverts plastered everywhere so those watching on the tellybox get assaulted with capitalism and the clubs make even more money.

Football is pure capitalism. Survival of the fittest.[/QUOTE]

For me this is a very good question. Rather than take the refund could we have access to the home games, so the OP is not asking for them to be free, just at the price they had already committed to. The free to air games will be the ones not previously listed as being on premium channels so the majority of our games will not be free to view on the BBC or any other channel. This is probably something the premier league should look at

Correct me if I'm wrong. But are you saying, you would be willing to pay around £30 per game on mancity + TV Because if you are, you might be in a very small minority

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.