According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

It's about time every single one of us put this to bed. Enough is enough now and we have to move on. There is no reason why we should even try to keep him, we have the funds to find a replacement and that is what we must do. If he truly wants to be near his family then Argentina or Brazil will be where he will play, but nobody there can afford him. I honestly think we should come to an agreement where we rip up his contract, in exchange for him going home to South America to play for who ever he wants, but he isn't allowed to play for another European team ever again. We and Tevez need to move on from this 12 month ordeal and continue on our journeys, our own separate ways.

Obviously he realises no one has the money we are asking after the inter deal was a no no, the percieved problem that the likes of Real et al will offer a below par 20 - 25 million now that this has been made public knowledge?? Well lets not kid ourselves that every club in the game hasnt already been made aware of this by that twerwat of an agent of his, if theres a figure that khaldoon and cook want then i wouldnt be surprised to see them make him rot until his contract runs down.

Wheres he going? Barca? no. Inter no. Milan no. Real? Possibly but still dont see it. If one of these teams covets him enough then i expect we will see a chunk of money plus two or three players because none of them have the cash to buy him outright.

In the interim if he does rot then at least hes away for a few weeks on international duty and he cant speak english, how much of a disruption can he cause?

Whilst you cant really argue too much about his motives the way this has been done is juvenille to the extreme.

Badly advised, as hes always been.

Will leave a massive hole and as much as we can all say good riddance and its about the team and rah rah rah, no player is bigger than the club, well lets see where we are in a season without him. This is very bad shit make no mistake.

Sorry to hear but we knew it was coming. Hes been great these last 2 years and helped put us on the map, if he wants to go we should let him and he will go with my thanks for what he has done for the team.

MCFC will live on and its time for Vincent to get the armband

Its all over the BBC website. THis is new and it looks like its a written transfer request.

No way back now but we need really good money for him for us hes virtually irreplaceable.

Inter will be trying to get him cheap I say Eto and Snijder for Tevez and maybe some reasonable cash adjustment. Or maybe this is Real Madrid ? I dont want Kaka he is washed up and finished. We have to get the righjt quality now and no more big risks.

As long as we can get decent cash for him (Not certain) and get the right replacements in it doesnt have to be the end of the world. But we are going to need more than one signing to replace his workrate goals assists and contributions. I reckon we need 2 quality forwards now and a decent midfield player to make up for this.

I say go all out for Ageuro.

Blueboy Danny said:
onceabluealways said:
Ok guys time to show a bit more class and humility.

Yes he wants to leave for whatever reasons - but he IS one of the reasons we are were we are today and we should be a bit more grateful for his contribution.

Personally if he does go then i hope firstly we get a good price , secondary we replace him with quality and thirdly he gets what he wants.

I do expect a cheeky bid from Real madrid around 25 mill in next few days as i think he's known its coming

Nobodys doubting his skill or his contribution, its the way he has been pissing on our parade for almost a year now, we go top of the premier leauge, he puts in a transfer request, we make our first major signing of the summer and he releases this statement, the guy's timing is shocking, and obviously has zero respect for our club, I may seem hard to belive now but in the long run we are better off without him.

I think his timing is probably due to pre season training resuming so the other players know were he stands ( thats what i like to think anyway)

Its all the people on here saying F*ck off and f*ck you - he does not deserve that from us - He as at least been worth what we paid unlike a lot of the wasters we have had

for all his faults off the pitch, he is gonna be one tough act to follow on the pitch. was feeling very confident about the new season, not so sure now.

I'm worried about this. Can't see who is going to pay up the fee we would demand. I can see Tevez refusing to return to Manchester, then we have a right fucking problem on our hands. I've been saying Aguero as his replacement ever since the transfer request but just wondering if City will offer Tevez plus cash for tranny?

Gutted that he's going for what he's done on the pitch, no doubt he is one of the best players in the world. But not going to miss the negative stuff off the pitch. We need players who are fully committed on and off the pitch, he never attended CITC days, my friends take their kids to Carrington to get autographs and he is the only one who never seems to stop for any of the kids who are there, even when they hold up TEVEZ shirts. Get as much money as possible and find one or two really hungry young players to replace him. Eto'o would be a stop gap replacement, not the answer. Aguero seems to have been mentioned, I would like that along with Pastore. (first post so be kind!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.