According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

It angers me to see so many slagging off Tevez and quite frankly some of the comments are without logic. He wants to be near his daughters full stop, those without children will not understand this. His priorities in his life have changed and theres nothing we can do about that. The man is a legend in my eyes, 50 odd goals in 80 odd appearances is phenomenol. I will always be grateful that he's played for us and given us some great moments. Good luck Carlos and I hope you find happiness both on and off the field.

I can remember looking on rawk when torres left and i swear to god there were grown men having emotional breakdowns just because torres was leaving. nothing like that on here im glad to say

Re: Tevez makes statement "I want to leave City"

alera said:
Its all over the BBC website. THis is new and it looks like its a written transfer request.

Now way back now but we need really good money for him for us hes virtually irreplaceable.

Inter will be trying to get him cheap I say Eto and Snijder for Tevez and maybe some reasonable cash adjustment. Or maybe this is Real Madrid ?

Then we go all out for Ageuro.

No doubt he has treated us like complete shit.

its Inter or Real - Real most likely Ade is prob in a right fookin sulk now

The ugly twat should have kept his dick in his pants then if he cared so much about his kids. fuck off nobody is bigger than the club we will move onwards and upwards

Re: Tevez makes statement "I want to leave City"

what a tosser.

i think people calling for class and humility need to realise how damaging he has been off the pitch at times.

it was only december he wanted a new contract
then in march it was he was going to see out his 3 years at city then go home
now he wants to leave again.

this club has bent over backwards to make him feel loved, happy , whatever.

at the end of the day, if he hadn't been bumping uglies behind his missus' back, then this situation wouldn't have occurred.

the club have made a massive financial investment into the guy, and at the end of the day, if they can't get a return that they feel is acceptable from him, then hes in abit of a pickle.

i only pray that someone pays up, we replace him with aguero, and move on.

its a shame, because he won't be a city legend in my eyes because of his off the field conduct. hell, it hurt more when barton wanted to go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.