According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

onceabluealways said:
Ok guys time to show a bit more class and humility.

He would deserve class and humility if he hadn't chosen the most damaging time to make those statements.

1st time was after the Rooney debacle and when we were in reach of #1 in the PL. Couldn't have picked a more hurtful time for a distraction.

2nd time was hours after we made our first summer transfer. He couldn't even let us enjoy that for a full day before this.

His timing is intentional and an attempt to hurt us. He deserves nothing but derision for the way he's approached this in the last 7 months. He has taken a giant dump on all the goodwill he's earned at City. Fuck him and his cancer of an agent, curse them both.

Re: Tevez makes statement "I want to leave City"

Who can afford him and if he does leave, who do we get in?Not too long till pre-season starts...

THAT BASTARD!!1

What a fucking son of a woman tevez is. we shouldnt have ever baught him from the fucking raggy bastards. Rooney or even SAHA would have been the fuckin better option, I will never admit it to the cunts but ive always admired Rooney more than Tevez, we would have given him all the money he wants aswell.

GOD WHY DO WE HAVE TO BEAR THE BURDEN OF 1 FA CUP IN 35 YEARS! WHY COULDNT IT BE THEM! WHY COULDNT WE HAVE THE FRENCH FUCK AND RIO FERDINAND! AND DARE I SAY IT GARY GLITTERBALLS NEVILLE1!!!

Those are true passionate players but who have city got? the likes of Tevez?! fuckin scum

I wish the likes of Richards and Hart a long career!

Didn't he start nobbing some young Argentine actress ?
So who's fault are his family problems ?

Tell you what Tevez - we'd give our right arms to have a fraction of the talent you have and to have played for City just once

You're good but you're not bigger than the club - nobody is.

You could afford to fly home every week on a private jet so stop with the needing to be near an atrport with a direct link to Argentina shite.
You could always try learning the language of the country you live in, where you 'earn' your money.

So here's my solution.

Why don't you fuck off you ungreatful little turd ?

10.Goater_Legend said:
MCFC BOB said:
If Tevez wants to leave, then we should simply let him go.

I know how hard it is to live without someone you love, and I imagine it's even harder for him because - unlike my girlfriend - his partner isn't just a 4 hour car journey away. She's on the other side of the world with his children.

His relationship with the main men at City has broken down beyond repair, the only people at the club he speaks to are Roberto and Mansour, and I don't think that's enough to have a happy stay at City.

He doesn't like Manchester either.

It's goodbye and good riddance in terms of how much bother Tevez has caused us in 2011 off the field, but a huge hole in our attacking play has been created by his potential departure.

Aguero or Villa could be his replacement, so it's not the worst thing in the world, I guess.

Goodbye, Carlos. And thank you so much for some of the greatet goals and greatest memories that this club has ever had. It's a shame you're such a manipulative tosser off the field, but I can't really judge you for who you are. Goodbye, Carlos Alberto Tevez. Goodbye forever.
Sorry cocker football is a business these days, Carlos Tevez is an asset, a £50m asset to Manchester City Football Club.

Name one team that would pay that amount of money - oh wait you can't.

He is an asset to the value of whatever a team is willing to pay - probably £30million

Re: Tevez makes statement "I want to leave City"

I thought this wasn't just old news, but VERY old news?

My own personal view after watching City for over 20 years, players come and go. We will still progress has a club and after being someone who disliked how we played at times this year our club is in safe hands. I'm now one excited at the prospect of who we are gonna get to replace him. Thanks for the memory's Carlos if only you could of kept your duck in your pants.

onceabluealways said:
Ok guys time to show a bit more class and humility.

Yes he wants to leave for whatever reasons - but he IS one of the reasons we are were we are today and we should be a bit more grateful for his contribution.

Personally if he does go then i hope firstly we get a good price , secondary we replace him with quality and thirdly he gets what he wants.

I do expect a cheeky bid from Real madrid around 25 mill in next few days as i think he's known its coming

Nobodys doubting his skill or his contribution, its the way he has been pissing on our parade for almost a year now, we go top of the premier leauge, he puts in a transfer request, we make our first major signing of the summer and he releases this statement, the guy's timing is shocking, and obviously has zero respect for our club, I may seem hard to belive now but in the long run we are better off without him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.