According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

citymad said:
It angers me to see so many slagging off Tevez and quite frankly some of the comments are without logic. He wants to be near his daughters full stop, those without children will not understand this. His priorities in his life have changed and theres nothing we can do about that. The man is a legend in my eyes, 50 odd goals in 80 odd appearances is phenomenol. I will always be grateful that he's played for us and given us some great moments. Good luck Carlos and I hope you find happiness both on and off the field.

are you fookin mad - yes he want to go no problem but by going public we will now get short changed and if the only fookin offer on the table is 20 Million he will push for that kick up shit and we will loose out

What the **** should have was speak to the club say we wants to go and get him sold - if you think any fookin club is going to put more than 25 - 30 million down now you are mad - and the lower the transfer fee the less he loses on his wages

he has beahved like a **** end of

this is going to boost our season ticket sales tomorrow does this c*** never think of anyone but himself

A thought occurred to me after Mancini came out and said that we tried to exchange Tevez for Eto'o and Inter turned it down. I thought this was extremely odd at the time & thought there might be something more to it, because even if this was the case and Inter weren't interested in a swap plus money, why mention it?

I'm wondering if we have anticipated that this Tevez saga will never go away and have pre-emptied the grief he's likely to cause and have someone else already lined up?

What did Mancini think Tevez's reaction would be once he heard we were trying to offload him seemingly behind his back. Strange.......

Fuck the Captain-Caveman looking bastard........... We should go all out & not spare the horses in the pursuit of Aguero!!! That's if Tevez hasn't put the fear of God up him about life in Manchester!!!

citymad said:
It angers me to see so many slagging off Tevez and quite frankly some of the comments are without logic. He wants to be near his daughters full stop, those without children will not understand this. His priorities in his life have changed and theres nothing we can do about that. The man is a legend in my eyes, 50 odd goals in 80 odd appearances is phenomenol. I will always be grateful that he's played for us and given us some great moments. Good luck Carlos and I hope you find happiness both on and off the field.

Sorry but just how much nearer to his kids is he in Milan or even Fookin Madrid?

How would you feel about him then?

mcfcliam said:
article-0-0C0FB6EC00000578-381_306x477.jpg

Thanks mcfcliam, a good reminder for those who hate Tevez of what he's done for our club. City legend.

citymad said:
tonygt123 said:
The ugly twat should have kept his dick in his pants then if he cared so much about his kids. fuck off nobody is bigger than the club we will move onwards and upwards

Heres an example of what I was talking about.
I agree, childish. Wake up ffs and look at the wider picture. His family are on the other aide of earth, he does not see them for 4 months at a time, he simply wants to go home, get over it.

IMO we should be running to Real and requesting a Tevez + Adebayor swap for Higuain + Di Maria

Dont rate Di Maria and Higuains back is completely fucked. Ageuro for sure, maybe Diarra, Higuain (Big risk due to injuries) and Benzema for Ade and Tevez.

Real will want to pull our trousers down though like with Ade and only offer £15 million I bet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.