According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

having thought about it, its best that he goes now...

he's obviously returned to see his family this summer, and now is so attached that he can't return. To be honest, i think any father would be the same. It would be the same in any organisation, no amount of money could change this..

kippax kid said:
Anybody know what the club are saying on Tevez, today ,are we waiting for a big bid, is this Tevez trying to get the asking price down a few mil ???
If we make any statement it should be similar to what Udinese have been doing all summer: "We fully respect Carlos's wishes and will happily allow him to talk to any club that meets our valuation of £50m. We have no further comment to make on this situation."

Dubai Blue said:
kippax kid said:
Anybody know what the club are saying on Tevez, today ,are we waiting for a big bid, is this Tevez trying to get the asking price down a few mil ???
If we make any statement it should be similar to what Udinese have been doing all summer: "We fully respect Carlos's wishes and will happily allow him to talk to any club that meets our valuation of £50m. We have no further comment to make on this situation."
Exactly. If he wants to go, and his reasons seem legitimate, then so be it, but it'll be on City's terms, and at our valuation. If he's desperate to leave then he'll have to drop his wage demands to ease the move along.

Dubai Blue said:
kippax kid said:

I'm pretty sure that will be exactly the stance City take. There's certainly no need for us as a club to panic. Carlos can only go if the right offer comes in. I imagine that Eto'o/Carlos swap which Mancini mentioned may get revisited now...

For me, Tevez leaving is positive news for the club, the benefits of him leaving far outweigh the negatives:

(1) The captaincy is handed to a far better man and a far better ambassador for our club (and City)
(2) Our board is no longer undermined by the Tevez "direct line to the owner"
(3) Our coach will no longer be undermined by the "uneasy relationship" with his Captain
(3) Stability - no more will he? wont he?
(4) The squad will more focussed on the job in hand
(5) Solid professionals at the club will now be able to step up to the plate
(6) The focal point of our attack will shift and give "lesser" players a chance to shine - just watch Mario & Dzeko next season
(7) The squad will be able to converse with it's captain in English
(8) The press will have one less thing to bash us with
(9) We can off load a few translators!
(10) We'll get a more than adequate replacement me thinks

So, thanks Carlito, thanks for helping us get to Stage 1, shame you wont be around for Stage 2.

This is our City and OUR club.

Now jog on..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.