According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

Approximate distance as the crow flies in miles from Manchester Great Britain (UK) to Buenos Aires Argentina is 6935 miles or 11158.42 Kilometers

Approximate distance as the crow flies in miles from Milan Italy to Buenos Aires Argentina is 6934 miles or 11156.81 Kilometers

Approximate distance as the crow flies in miles from Buenos Aires Argentina to Madrid Spain is 6227 miles or 10019.24 Kilometers

That extra mile between Manchester and Milan could make all the difference.

However we have a clear leader in Madrid...!

Pigeonho said:
Rammy Blue said:
SWP's back said:
Pidge in backing player over city fans shock

Just missing some reference to how much bigger a club the rags are than us....
All this post says is that United must be on your mind more often than not, because what United have to do with this I don't know. I've not mentioned them, and neither has anyone else.
You're right though, they are a bigger club than us.

lol.

chill fella, all in jest.

Dubai Blue said:
Pigeonho said:
Take away his league goals and work out if we would have finished 3rd. I'm pretty confident we wouldn't have without them. Not saying we are a one man team, but only an idiot would be blind to see that without his goals we wouldn't have finished 3rd.
So we take away his goals and don't replace them with anything. Should we just pretend we played with ten men?
Thats not what i'm saying and you know it. My point is he is being slated for wanting away, and if thats what people feel then fair enough, however what he HAS done for us seems to be being forgotten about, or at least not commented on as much as it should be, in my opinion.
Just so there no confusion I see it like this:
Cuntish for what he's doing, but not suprising.
He isn't going to make any friends along the way, however he certainly won't be losing one in me because as he wanders off to the Spanish sun, I will remember him for what he did the last 2 seasons, not this transfer request.
Also, what if he told Mancini and Co. after the Bolton game, and they told him to keep quiet until a replacement was made? So like a case of 'fair enough Carlos, but you give us time to find your replacement before saying anything'. Perhaps that replacement has been found and we've now given the green light for him to make his announcement?

I might have a bit more respect for Tevez if he went on camera and actually said what he wanted in his own words rather than hiding behind these carefully scripted flowery press releases from the desk of Joorabchian.

1_barry_conlon said:
Approximate distance as the crow flies in miles from Manchester Great Britain (UK) to Buenos Aires Argentina is 6935 miles or 11158.42 Kilometers

Approximate distance as the crow flies in miles from Milan Italy to Buenos Aires Argentina is 6934 miles or 11156.81 Kilometers

Approximate distance as the crow flies in miles from Buenos Aires Argentina to Madrid Spain is 6227 miles or 10019.24 Kilometers
No, no, no, no, you're missing the point. They will move with him because they want a Mediterranean destination for the warmer climate and way of life, which is clearly abundant in northern Italy.

Pigeonho said:
Dubai Blue said:
Pigeonho said:
Take away his league goals and work out if we would have finished 3rd. I'm pretty confident we wouldn't have without them. Not saying we are a one man team, but only an idiot would be blind to see that without his goals we wouldn't have finished 3rd.
So we take away his goals and don't replace them with anything. Should we just pretend we played with ten men?
Thats not what i'm saying and you know it. My point is he is being slated for wanting away, and if thats what people feel then fair enough, however what he HAS done for us seems to be being forgotten about, or at least not commented on as much as it should be, in my opinion.
He isn't going to make any friends along the way, however he certainly won't be losing one in me because as he wanders off to the Spanish sun, I will remember him for what he did the last 2 seasons, not this transfer request.
Also, what if he told Mancini and Co. after the Bolton game, and they told him to keep quiet until a replacement was made? So like a case of 'fair enough Carlos, but you give us time to find your replacement before saying anything'. Perhaps that replacement has been found and we've now given the green light for him to make his announcement?
I appreciate what he's done on the pitch, but most people (including me) can't separate that from his antics off the pitch. His ongoing cuntishness just tarnishes much of what's gone on before and that's a real shame, because handled properly it really didn't have to end like this.

Buenos Aires is positively 3rd world in comparison to Manchester. Freezing cold out there at the moment, if he goes to spain or italy any last bit of respect i have for him will be gone.

Good luck to him. Has done a great job for us. We move onwards and upwards. Let him have his Latino lifestyle etc. back IF that turns out to be the real motive. We can all only speculate on what's really going on. Joorabchian is still a complete twat though.

Pigeonho said:
Dubai Blue said:
Pigeonho said:

Bollocks . . . absolute testicles.

If there were any agreement of that nature then it would have been the club making the statement . . . please try to think before indulging in embarrassing fantasy . . doh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.