According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

mammyjam said:
not being funny but if you love your family so much don't go around sticking your dick in other women while your wifes pregnant... why did the media never make a fuss of this?
Like they have with giggs and Rooney? I think that tevez is unknown other than his football in the majority. Not many teenage girls will swoon over him, put it that way! The papers in that regard print news that sells and giggs fucking another woman will always sell more than tevez doing the same because giggs is known as much off the pitch as on it. I think that's why no fuss was made about tevez compared to giggs, for example.

GStar said:
True Dam, but regardless... Tevez deserves more than a few challenging questions thrown his way.

It's only because we as a club felt we needed him to push us to where we are now that we bend over so hard for him, much like we did Robinho.

Now we're at a stage where we don't need players acting like that. We can begin to offer players what they want - names on tropihes as well as cash.

Hopefully Tevez going gives our manager full control again, and we can tell over demanding pre madonna's to get in line or find another club. (Bit like those across the City have been known to do)

Carlos isn't the first player to want to leave City - and he won't be the last. Whatever the rights and wrongs of how he's gone about getting a move, the fact remains he's always delivered on the pitch.

When you sign the best foreign players in the world, you run the risk of them at some point wanting to move on. I don't doubt we'll be having the same conversations about Balo in a season or two.

Guess I feel like it's part and parcel of modern day football. I remember being more upset when SWP wanted to leave...

"Man City very relaxed about Tevez developments. In position of strength as he is under contract and they do not need to cash in. #fb"

On twitter by Phil McNulty - tevez and Kia can moan all they like but end of tue day we either get 50m or he plays week in week out for 3yrs.

I'd take a straight swap for David Villa...imagine him and Silva together again in a much better team, mouth watering

Dodge said:
For me, Tevez leaving is positive news for the club, the benefits of him leaving far outweigh the negatives:

(1) The captaincy is handed to a far better man and a far better ambassador for our club (and City)
(2) Our board is no longer undermined by the Tevez "direct line to the owner"
(3) Our coach will no longer be undermined by the "uneasy relationship" with his Captain
(3) Stability - no more will he? wont he?
(4) The squad will more focussed on the job in hand
(5) Solid professionals at the club will now be able to step up to the plate
(6) The focal point of our attack will shift and give "lesser" players a chance to shine - just watch Mario & Dzeko next season
(7) The squad will be able to converse with it's captain in English
(8) The press will have one less thing to bash us with
(9) We can off load a few translators!
(10) We'll get a more than adequate replacement me thinks

So, thanks Carlito, thanks for helping us get to Stage 1, shame you wont be around for Stage 2.

This is our City and OUR club.

Now jog on..

Absolutley spot on - although I wish it was a bit more vindivtive against the little shit.

Just 2 points

Do you think the club knew about this and asked him to wait until after the season ticket deadline?

As the richest club in the history of football - should we make an example of him? At least making him rot until January or even for a season?

Seems wrong he should get away with this without any retribution from the club after all they have done for the little turd.

Can you imagine it yesterday at MCFC towers - Signing Clichy and in deep negotiations for Sanchez, Nasri et al - then the greasy little puppet from the safety of Argentina drops this on them!
Cooky and Marwood telling our targets about the great squad and team spirit - then Tevez making them look like fools.
This will in effect destroy any hopes we had of signing any top names this window

Thanks Carlos

Im not even arsed. I really think we will set a president for unruly players with this one, basically someone pays us the 50million or he stays

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.