According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

So let's look at the options...

A club and there are very few pays minimum 40 million...That is now part of the reporting under F.F.Play....Plus in 3 yrs he goes to Argentina for Fuck all...

I know he wants to go,I just can't see how it is going to happen..

Sorry but despite all that is being reported what happens when he doesn't get his move..Does he go on strike...bad move because we retain his registration....

At the end of the day this is all very tiresome and tedious however city hold all the the aces...I would swap him for Aguero....If not,he stays and throws his toys out..This is a problem for Bobby because it then causes unrest in the changing room....

Answers on a post card please

Didsbury Dave said:
It's all just a bit of pantomine. All that matters is we get a good fee and replace him well.

Not a truer word spoken in this thread.

Skashion said:
kalouk said:
All this may be true but his "playing for himself" didn't half help us along the way and none of us were complaining at the time. His off the field behaviour isn't how I think a player should behave and I do think the time has come for City and Tevez to part ways but I don't see why people cannot respect what he helped us achieve without being labelled as smitten teenage girls etc. I would rather just let the team have a fresh start without him, get a replacement and draw a line under the whole thing than resort to personal insults and mudslinging.
If his biggest fault was playing for himself, no I wouldn't be saying anything, though some like Bigga called him selfish - which I couldn't disagree with. I'm not bothered by him on the pitch. His work rate and ability are beyond question and he far excelled my expectations.

The issue I have I've explained thoroughly and it's to do with how he's tried to atone for his mistake. What part of the consequences has he volunteered to take? None, he's tried to shrug them off onto us. Why's that right? We didn't whip his cock out for him. If he volunteered to reduce his wages to get us a good fee, I'd respect that. If he'd gone about it quietly I wouldn't grumble as I have. It's his dragging us through the mud childish press statements and tv interviews and handing in transfers mid-seasons. Shut up and get on with it at the very very least.

To be honest I don't disagree with you, I was just trying to say that like you I am sick to the back teeth of him and have had enough of the whole Tevez merry go round but I don't feel that people giving him respect for his football contribution is being like a smitten teenage girl. As I said I would welcome a fresh start and not to have to dread January when the whole drama will start again. I agree that the true test of the man is going to be whether he is willing to take a pay cut to be with his family I am waiting to see if Carlos will put his money were his mouth is.

kalouk said:
Skashion said:
Oh dear, the attitude towards Tevez has been terrible for the poor fans of Tevez FC. His attitude towards our club off the pitch has been fucking terrible and even when he's on it he's playing for himself so he deserves no sentimentality for that either (which is exactly what the Tevez FC Supporters Club are giving him despite claims to the contrary). He's inflicted the consequences of his affair on our club by trying every trick in the book to force down the fee we can reasonably expect to get - handing in a transfer request mid-season, refusing to work with senior management, slagging off the city even. He's a 27 year old man child who is refusing to accept responsibility for his mistakes. He should be prepared to take a hit on his wages rather than the club a hit on the transfer fee if he wants to take responsibility but he won't. That would be respectable. Alright, made a mistake but making amends to his family and the club. The neutral solution would be just to make it known that he wants to move on and go about it quietly. Could he do that? No. He's doing exactly what I described above, and some blues are still so smitten - like teenaged girls (loved that deliciously ironic description earlier), that they'll tolerate any level of behaviour and think it's acceptable.

All this may be true but his "playing for himself" didn't half help us along the way and none of us were complaining at the time. His off the field behaviour isn't how I think a player should behave and I do think the time has come for City and Tevez to part ways but I don't see why people cannot respect what he helped us achieve without being labelled as smitten teenage girls etc. I would rather just let the team have a fresh start without him, get a replacement and draw a line under the whole thing than resort to personal insults and mudslinging.

Two very good posts there

United fan at work said he reckons Tevez going won't phase City at all and we'll do better without him, I think some people just got themselves to a false sense of security where they thought we couldn't win without Tevez.
I remember a few games last season thinking wow we're more of a unit without Tevez.

I'm not going to lie and say I'm not gutted that he wants to go because I am any top club in Europe would want him but his attitude is off putting to most but what I wanted to say is that he could of gone down in history with us he could of become a true legend with the likes of the legends from the 70's such as Colin Bell and Buzzer but unfortuantly thats not meant to be.

I for one don't buy into this whole "I want to leave because I miss my kids" lark if he did miss his kids he'd easily take a pay-cut even if it's on £10k a week he's been on big money in England so has made his top dollers he must have about £4M in the bank being untouched so I think the whole miss kids is just a nice way of saying I don't want to play for your club anymore.

He bought up the "I want the fans to know I gave 100% every game" yeah thats fine but I respect loyalty a lot more to effort anyone can give 100% it takes a true legend to provide loyalty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.