According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

Didsbury Dave said:
Pidge is yet again bang on the money.

Players do not "play for the shirt" anywhere. There was some of that in the past when all club paid similar salaries and they were a lot lower, but not now.

Too many fans - this thread is full of them - expect players to feel the same as fans do and they just don't. It's no big deal, it's their work. And, just like at your work, excessive loyalty is misplaced because they'll get shut of you if your not working out. We're not working out for him for whatever reason you choose to believe.

He's a big loss but he's decided to move on and that's what happens. He always gave his all so will always be fondly remembered by me.

The nastiness and antagonism from some supporters is only to be expected - most players who leave a club receive that from people who previously idolised them. It's all just a bit of pantomine. All that matters is we get a good fee and replace him well.

I think Kompany, De Jong, Zabaleta all play for the Shirt.

It's sad that he wants to leave, and I'm as upset as anyone, but in my opinion he's handling it properly this time and his reasons are completely understandable. The club is also handling it properly, not jumping all over themselves to please him, and waiting for offers. I just hope the circus doesn't last through the fall.

Time to focus on a replacement and concentrate on the future.

avoidconfusion said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Pidge is yet again bang on the money.

Players do not "play for the shirt" anywhere. There was some of that in the past when all club paid similar salaries and they were a lot lower, but not now.

Too many fans - this thread is full of them - expect players to feel the same as fans do and they just don't. It's no big deal, it's their work. And, just like at your work, excessive loyalty is misplaced because they'll get shut of you if your not working out. We're not working out for him for whatever reason you choose to believe.

He's a big loss but he's decided to move on and that's what happens. He always gave his all so will always be fondly remembered by me.

The nastiness and antagonism from some supporters is only to be expected - most players who leave a club receive that from people who previously idolised them. It's all just a bit of pantomine. All that matters is we get a good fee and replace him well.

That's because you're a fan and you think like a fan.

They are committed professionals with a hunger to win.

It isn't the same thing.

avoidconfusion said:

I think you're confusing work ethic and competitiveness for loyalty. If Tevez had never requested a transfer, or given any ridiculous interviews, everyone here would insist that he was playing for the shirt, based solely on his actions and attitude on the pitch.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:15 am --<br /><br />A lot of people seem to have trouble understanding Tevez's motives, but to me it's pretty clear. His ex has taken his kids, which she has every right to do, to Argentina where he can't see them. Why? Because a) she can b) England is cold and rainy c) she has no friends and d) she can't speak English.

He is at her mercy as far as seeing his kids is concerned. He is trying to bribe her to come back to Europe somewhere that is warmer and somewhere she can speak the language. Italian isn't really a huge leap from Spanish.

Maybe it's just because I also have to deal with my ex that I can understand his situation, and think it's plausible.

I assure you all that Tevez's desire to leave would not have been aired so publicly in the first instance should his agent not heard rumblings from elsewhere that another team were (realistically) interested. Someone is sniffing around him and his agent is fully aware of this as a realistic possibility.

He will leave and I for one will miss his effort and determination on the pitch but will be relieved to say goodbye to his personality off it.

Lets be honest, he wants Spain and the lifestyle that goes along with that. As said he couldn’t give two hoots about his family when he was smashing that 19 year old.

Notwithstanding, good luck to him.

Would rather have player who want to wear the shirt as oppose those who do not.

Tevez is not irreplaceable and we will be stronger this coming season then last. Mancini is no fool. Believe.

My geography is pretty good and therefore i am struggling with how Milan, Juve, Barca or Madrid are any closer to Argentina, distance wise that is! Of course, culturally they are somewhat closer being Spanish speaking (Madrid and Barca at least) but again, if the estranged missus wont learn English, i cant see her wanting to learn Itilian.......... or any other language for that matter.

So, we are stuck with juts 2 potential suitors for Mr Tevez......Barca (very doubtful imo) and Real Madrid (again, doubtful imo) so getting the 35MM-50MM price tag will be very, very difficult and the club has my deepest sympathy on this almost impossible task.

Selling a great player when you have many potential bidders is one thing, when there are just 2.........yuk!

I understand his alleged reasons, but wil be downright pissed off it it turns out to be yet another fictitious pile of BS from this team of 2!

I agree with a lot of posters on here when i say, thanks a lot Carlos it was great whilst you were here but (trying to cover all the bases here..........) if you are intent on leaving "The Project"........

Totsiens
Mirupafshim
Dehna hun ( m ), Dehna hugnee ( f ), Dehna hunu ( pl )
Ma'a ElSalama
Menak Parov
alón, adios
- Sag v olun.
Agur
Khoda Hafez
Do vidjenja (Allah imanet - Muslim part )
Kenavo
Dovijdane, Sbogom
joi gin
Adéu
Dha weles
Orevwa
Zbogom, Do vidjanja
Na shledanou
KyEng song
Farvel
Tot ziens
Goodbye
^Gis revido
Head aega
Vale, Valete
Kho'da Ha'fez
Näkemiin
Au revoir, Adieu
Oant sjen
Adeus, Abur
nakhvamdis
Auf Wiedersehen
andi'o sas
aavjo
Aloha
shalom
alavidha (namaste)
Pêng-an
Viszontlátásra
Bless
Adio
Sampai jumpa
Adeo
Slán agat/slán leat
Arrivederci, Ciao
Sayounara
An-nyong-hi Ka-ship-sio
Vale, Valëte
Uz redze - s v anos
Viso gero
Weeraba
selamat tinggal
zài jiàn
Bar iakwe
Ha det
Adieu-sias, adieussiatz ( formal )
do widzenia; do zobaczenia
Adeus, Tchau
Adeus, Tchau
wuasleglla
La revedere
Do svidaniya
Dovidyenja
Sala hantle
Dovidenia
Adijo
Adiós
Kwa heri ( to one ), Kwa herini ( to many )
Hej då, Adjö
Paalam
lar-korn
Go siame.
güle güle, alahsmaladžk
do pobachennya
, Ta.m bie^.t
Da boch chi
chi jama
Sala kakuhle
sholem, adyé
sala(ni) kahle ( if you're leaving ), hamba(ni) kahle ( if you're staying )

Now, 'the king is dead - long live the king' ......... we need to replace him smartish!

Loads of people miss there kids when they are working away. He certainly wasnt putting his kids first when he was ramming another woman was he

mcfcliam said:
I really can't see anyone paying £40m & his obscene wages for a whinging bastard who fucks off after 2 years.
Same, it's going to be a 100% swap deal and he's going to have to drop his wage demands by £100,000 the greedy bastard, he can't have the best of both worlds.

Oh dear, the attitude towards Tevez has been terrible for the poor fans of Tevez FC. His attitude towards our club off the pitch has been fucking terrible and even when he's on it he's playing for himself so he deserves no sentimentality for that either (which is exactly what the Tevez FC Supporters Club are giving him despite claims to the contrary). He's inflicted the consequences of his affair on our club by trying every trick in the book to force down the fee we can reasonably expect to get - handing in a transfer request mid-season, refusing to work with senior management, slagging off the city even. He's a 27 year old man child who is refusing to accept responsibility for his mistakes. He should be prepared to take a hit on his wages rather than the club a hit on the transfer fee if he wants to take responsibility but he won't. That would be respectable. Alright, made a mistake but making amends to his family and the club. The neutral solution would be just to make it known that he wants to move on and go about it quietly. Could he do that? No. He's doing exactly what I described above, and some blues are still so smitten - like teenaged girls (loved that deliciously ironic description earlier), that they'll tolerate any level of behaviour and think it's acceptable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.