According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

Dale Blue said:
Senario: Bear with me:

Several Years ago Chelsea had Winston Bogarde, he lived in Amsterdam & used to fly over daily to train with the team & fly back again afterwards.

When Owen was at Newcastle he alledgedly flew via chopper to Tyneside everyday from his cheshire home.

Tevez wants to be somewhere where his kids can "adapt"

He earns £1m per month....

Is there any chance he could live in Madrid with his family & commute 1st class daily?

It's approx 2 & a quarter hours from Manchester to Madrid. He could fly at 7 (9am Spain time) & be at carrington for 10, for training. Catch the 1pm flight home & be back in madrid for 5ish their time.

Is that a viable short term solution????

That is the dumbest thing I have ever read.

Dale Blue said:

Several Years ago Chelsea had Winston Bogarde, he lived in Amsterdam & used to fly over daily to train with the team & fly back again afterwards.

When Owen was at Newcastle he alledgedly flew via chopper to Tyneside everyday from his cheshire home.

Is there any chance he could live in Madrid with his family & commute 1st class daily?

It's approx 2 & a quarter hours from Manchester to Madrid. He could fly at 7 (9am Spain time) & be at carrington for 10, for training. Catch the 1pm flight home & be back in madrid for 5ish their time.

As long as he pays for it! He makes 250k per week, I'm sure he could afford it if he wanted.

Dale Blue said:

tumblr_ll24j5VLNK1qhxr17o1_400.gif

Certainly Dale, 5 yrs Dukinfield to Rochdale on the buses in both rush hours, almost 4hrs traveling time. He wouldnt have the entertainment of mad Margaret and her singing ferrets either. soft twat

Strangely, I really am not arsed about his transfer request. I just can't be bothered with it this time around.

On this occasion, I do hope he goes though and I won't hate him for it.

Carlos was the FA Cup winning captain (even though Vinny was the peoples captain) and probably the best player I've seen in a blue shirt. For that I will wish him well. I just hope it doesn't get any messier and we don't leave it too late to sign a suitable replacement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.