According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

Didsbury Dave said:
bluefandk said:
I have never heard anybody say that Tevez hates Mancini.

I suspect you don't know any of the players or coaching/medical staff then. They developed a relationship of tolerance over the last six months, but at times Tevez let his frustration with him boil over.

It doesn't matter, Mancini made himself pretty much unsackable at the end of the season. So he won the battle, and losing Tevez only increases his own power base. You Mancini fans should be delighted with this.

I thought we were all city fans?
Not mancini or tevez or sven or superman?
City fans............

So DD, are you still not convinced that Mancini is the man to lead us, despite securing CL and the FA Cup in his first full season?

Almost glad Tevez has spoken out now, at least its given us something other than Sanchez to talk about, closed season on here can be a right drag!

Cheesy said:
Come one, admit it, you're gutted that he suceeded aren't you?

Yeah, so gutted I danced around the Wembley pubs for an entire weekend, euphoric. So gutted I couldn't talk on the Sunday. So gutted I've watched the cup final and the semi at least 10 times each. So gutted I came home from holiday early just to see us qualify for the champions league. So gutted it took me a week to come down. So gutted I've renewed my season ticket and gone on the cup direct scheme for every competition. And I'll be travelling abroad for the champions league games fulfilling a lifetime's ambition.

I love Manchester City mate, not any manager or any player. I've followed us home and away for over 30 years.

I don't expect people like you to understand.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:49 am --<br /><br />
Blumers Bloomers said:
So DD, are you still not convinced that Mancini is the man to lead us, despite securing CL and the FA Cup in his first full season?

Almost glad Tevez has spoken out now, at least its given us something other than Sanchez to talk about, closed season on here can be a right drag!

Nope. I don't think Mancini is the man for us.

Didsbury Dave said:
Blumers Bloomers said:

Nope. I don't think Mancini is the man for us.

I suspected just that!

Didsbury Dave said:
bluefandk said:
I have never heard anybody say that Tevez hates Mancini.

I suspect you don't know any of the players or coaching/medical staff then. They developed a relationship of tolerance over the last six months, but at times Tevez let his frustration with him boil over.

It doesn't matter, Mancini made himself pretty much unsackable at the end of the season. So he won the battle, and losing Tevez only increases his own power base. You Mancini fans should be delighted with this.

Just when I thought it was possible to have a mature conversation with you you come out with shit like this.

I am not a Mancini fan I am a City supporter.

You are right about one thing though I have no inside sources at City neither weill I ever pretend to have.

Tevez does not hate Mancini that honour belongs to you alone.

bluefandk said:
You are right about one thing though I have no inside sources at City neither weill I ever pretend to have.

Tevez does not hate Mancini

Your first comment above kind of negates the authority of your second...;-)

Didsbury Dave said:
The suggestion that those Blues who are 100% behind the manager should now be delighted that our best player wants to leave is preposterous.

Didsbury Dave said:
Cheesy said:
Come one, admit it, you're gutted that he suceeded aren't you?

Yeah, so gutted I danced around the Wembley pubs for an entire weekend, euphoric. So gutted I couldn't talk on the Sunday. So gutted I've watched the cup final and the semi at least 10 times each. So gutted I came home from holiday early just to see us qualify for the champions league. So gutted it took me a week to come down. So gutted I've renewed my season ticket and gone on the cup direct scheme for every competition. And I'll be travelling abroad for the champions league games fulfilling a lifetime's ambition.

I love Manchester City mate, not any manager or any player. I've followed us home and away for over 30 years.

I don't expect people like you to understand.

Owned.

Great post, DD.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.