According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

Dubai Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
It doesn't matter, Mancini made himself pretty much unsackable at the end of the season. So he won the battle, and losing Tevez only increases his own power base. You Mancini fans should be delighted with this.
The suggestion that those Blues who are 100% behind the manager should now be delighted that our best player wants to leave is preposterous.

That's not what I'm saying, maybe I could have rephrased it. What I mean is that Tevez leaving strengthens Mancini's position. For those who rate him and, to use your phrase " are 100% behind him", this can only be a good thing. Tevez has certainly been a thorn in his side since the day Mancini arrived.

I don't expect any sensible City fan to be glad Tevez is leaving.

Didsbury Dave said:
Cheesy said:
Come one, admit it, you're gutted that he suceeded aren't you?

Yeah, so gutted I danced around the Wembley pubs for an entire weekend, euphoric. So gutted I couldn't talk on the Sunday. So gutted I've watched the cup final and the semi at least 10 times each. So gutted I came home from holiday early just to see us qualify for the champions league. So gutted it took me a week to come down. So gutted I've renewed my season ticket and gone on the cup direct scheme for every competition. And I'll be travelling abroad for the champions league games fulfilling a lifetime's ambition.

I love Manchester City mate, not any manager or any player. I've followed us home and away for over 30 years.

I don't expect people like you to understand.

-- Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:49 am --

Blumers Bloomers said:
So DD, are you still not convinced that Mancini is the man to lead us, despite securing CL and the FA Cup in his first full season?

Almost glad Tevez has spoken out now, at least its given us something other than Sanchez to talk about, closed season on here can be a right drag!

Nope. I don't think Mancini is the man for us.

For a man who thinks Mark Hughes is a good manager, I wouldn't expect you to understand whether Mancini is the right man for us.

bluefandk said:
We can only discuss the evidence in front of us, and we have no evidence that Tevez hates Mancini.

You haven't if you ignore the occasional on-field spats.

I have, as I said above.

Let's just leave it at that, shall we.

Didsbury Dave said:
Cheesy said:

Yeah, so gutted I danced around the Wembley pubs for an entire weekend, euphoric. So gutted I couldn't talk on the Sunday. So gutted I've watched the cup final and the semi at least 10 times each. So gutted I came home from holiday early just to see us qualify for the champions league. So gutted it took me a week to come down. So gutted I've renewed my season ticket and gone on the cup direct scheme for every competition. And I'll be travelling abroad for the champions league games fulfilling a lifetime's ambition.

I love Manchester City mate, not any manager or any player. I've followed us home and away for over 30 years.

Like me? You mean like a City fan?

My reply to you was in repsonse to you implying that it was mostly luck that we got the success we did and in particualr to the line of 'you Mancini fans being happy with that'.

-- Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:26 pm --

mcfcliam said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Cheesy said:

Owned.

Great post, DD.

Liam, you are nothing if not predictable :-)

Wait, so dancing round like a lunatic at Wembley makes you a City fan first, and a Mancini fan second, but backing the club over a player makes you a Mancini fan first and a City fan second?

This is all very confusing. I'm sure it will all be solved once he goes to Juventus.

Cheesy said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Cheesy said:

Like me? You mean like a City fan?

My reply to you was in repsonse to you implying that it was mostly luck that we got the success we did and in particualr to the line of 'you Mancini fans being happy with that'.

-- Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:26 pm --

mcfcliam said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Owned.

Great post, DD.

Liam, you are nothing if not predictable :-)

What do you mean?

You said DD was gutted that Mancini succeeded, then it stunning fashion, DD blew your horrendous suggestion out of the water.

Why, just...why would any City fan in the right mind be gutted?

Your post was shit mate.

Damocles said:
Wait, so dancing round like a lunatic at Wembley makes you a City fan first, and a Mancini fan second, but backing the club over a player makes you a Mancini fan first and a City fan second?

This is all very confusing. I'm sure it will all be solved once he goes to Juventus.

Managers come and go so often that it's difficult to become emotionally attached to them. Think how many we've had since SWP joined the Club as a Youth Team player.

Supporting City first and foremost is the right thing to do.

Damocles said:
but backing the club over a player makes you a Mancini fan first and a City fan second?

At what point did I say that then?

Wait, so dancing round like a lunatic at Wembley makes you a City fan first, and a Mancini fan second

or that?

mcfcliam said:
What do you mean?

You said DD was gutted that Mancini succeeded, then it stunning fashion, DD blew your horrendous suggestion out of the water.

Why, just...why would any City fan in the right mind be gutted?

Your post was shit mate.

I meant it was predictable that you'd come bounding in :-D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.