According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

This thread seems to have swayed from Tevez to Mancini.

Personally, I think Mancini is best thing to happen to us since I care to remember (present owners excepted). Absolutely love the guy.

And for the record.... absolutely love what Tevez has done (on the pitch) in the time he has been with us. Assuming he does head off soon - I will have no hesitation in applauding the lad next time he stepped out on our hallowed turf.

I'm blue - I'm not a bitter blue.

bluejase said:
Cheesy said:
mcfcliam said:
What do you mean?

You said DD was gutted that Mancini succeeded, then it stunning fashion, DD blew your horrendous suggestion out of the water.

Why, just...why would any City fan in the right mind be gutted?

Your post was shit mate.

I meant it was predictable that you'd come bounding in :-D
[bigimg]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_xKPlKScoDkQ/Sl8xoqIf18I/AAAAAAAAAOo/Ab4PtP4-uZQ/s320/brownnose+BBC.jpg[/bigimg]
So that's what that Blue Alliance thing is. Right, gotcha. Carry on.

bluemoondays said:
As far as Tevez is concerned, I don't give a rat's ass if he leaves as long as we get a replacement or the manager, system and players compensate for his loss. The scum have got rid of players over the years that everyone said would cripple them (RVN, Beckham, Ronaldo etc) and it didn't so why shouldn't City be able to do the same?

Put any competent striker of the calibre of strikers we are looking at to replace Tevez in our front 4 and they'd get a hatful of goals also (probably). BM will be judged on our final position & cup successes so his job is on the line and after last season if he thinks he can get rid of Tevez then I'll support him.

Tevez is a mercenary twat who happens to be a good footballer. Him and his "advisor" have worked out the perfect sting to maximise Tevez's earnings over his career. Incidentally this will screw over the clubs he is playing for by reducing outgoing transfer fees and increasing his salary. This "system" only really works because he is a) a class player and b) a cnut of a person.

Sign on for 5 years (to get maximum salary and signing on bonuses), kick up a stink after 2 years to get transfer listed or sold (to get transfer fee cuts and signing bonuses), sign on for another 5 years, rinse and repeat. It's blindingly obvious what he has been doing since Boca looking at his history and if any other club falls for it they deserve all they can get in 2 years time when he kicks off again for his final payday as he'll then be 29.

All the while keep saying how you love the fans and you need to leave because of the board /manager /weather /lack of restaurants /not seeing kids / too far from home /irreconcilable differences /hates the city he's in, or some other bullshit excuse to wangle his way to a big cash payout.

We presumably paid top dollar in signing on fees, bonuses and salary because he committed to 5 years - he's now trying to force a transfer after 2 years so he's already screwed us over. I'm damn sure we'd have paid a LOT less if he would only commit to 2 years in both wages and bonuses.

Personally I hope City make a real stand, we are one of the few clubs in the world who can afford to and I think we'd get a lot of respect from other clubs and supporters if we stand up to him. It would also send a message to other potential signings that City aren't to be messed around. So what if we don't get a few signings because of it, at least the signings we do get will be under no illusions about what they are signing up for - 100% commitment and professionalism AND not just on the pitch.

applause.gif

I can imagine that if we do sell Tevez he'll kick up a fuss that he didnt get a loyalty bonus, regardless of him putting in a transfer request.

We allready got two 30 goals a season strikers in Mario and Edin, and i wish most of all that they can get a fair run of games at the start of the season. If they can establish a good partnership, theres no stopping us.

Thanks for everything Tevez! Bon voyage.

bluemoondays said:
Personally I hope City make a real stand, we are one of the few clubs in the world who can afford to and I think we'd get a lot of respect from other clubs and supporters if we stand up to him. It would also send a message to other potential signings that City aren't to be messed around. So what if we don't get a few signings because of it, at least the signings we do get will be under no illusions about what they are signing up for - 100% commitment and professionalism AND not just on the pitch.

I would like to see this... and it would certainly be popular with the media, was watching SSN this morning and the reporter did say that we were the only club that could possibly say to Carlos "You got a 3 year contract and you're gonna play it out like it or not". However, its a dangerous game to play... go down that route and players will consider before coming to us, they don't like to be locked or kept at a club against their will. I think the club would rather just get him out the way though and cash in with a replacement.

Mancini will want that also, last thing he wants next season is a grumpy player causing trouble.

glen quagmire said:
Mancini sent bellers on loan to cardiff.
If no one comes in for carlos, we should do uwe/didi/dicko a favour and loan him to stockport, brentford or that cosmopolitan bolthole oldham.

Very harsh wanting to send him to Stockport tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.