According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

inbetween said:
bluemoondays said:
S04 said:
Sorry if this been posted before..

It´s from a paper with a direct line to the Al-Nahyans.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thenational.ae/thenationalconversation/sport-comment/fidgety-carlos-tevez-may-find-his-options-limited" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thenational.ae/thenationalco ... ns-limited</a>

Jul 6, 2011
Were Carlos Tevez a cartoon character, the ground the hyperactive hurricane of a striker covered would disappear into clouds of dust. Yet the non-stop running that characterises his play is mirrored in his seeming wanderlust. The general pattern is that, after two seasons anywhere, he heads for the departure lounge.

His quest to leave Manchester City, however, runs several risks. The first is that, as it was at Old Trafford, his legacy will be tarnished. Tevez was once adored by the Manchester United faithful; now he is abused by them.

He may be spared persona non grata status at Eastlands, but the notion of the captain and catalyst remaining a cult hero is unlikely, whether or not he finds new employers.

In one respect his motives are beyond criticism — a father's wish to spend more time with his daughters is entirely understandable — yet his judgement is questionable.

Given the regularity of the upheaval caused by Kia Joorabchian, his agent, City may stop pandering to him. Meanwhile, clubs with the desire and financial resources to pluck Tevez from Eastlands and give the Argentine the income to which he is accustomed are few and far between. For an outstanding footballer, he has few options.

It is possible that a man at the peak of his powers is left to sulk in the reserves. It would be an extraordinary outcome, but then Tevez's incessant movement has made his career an exercise in chaos theory. Normally it bodes badly for opponents. Now it may backfire on him.

Doesn´t it sound a bit threatening in the "rot in the reserves" style?

Sounds that way, interesting slant on things.

We know that as he was signed before 2010 his wages won't count towards FFPR.

Someone also pointed out that players listed as for sale are also excluded from FFPR (don't ask me where but there was an extract from the regs in the post).

If both of these are true we'd have a "minor" setback of not getting a transfer fee of between £30m - £45m for him. Absolute chicken feed to our owner although on the books it's a different matter obviously. I'm sure with some "creative" accountancy getting in, for example, Aguero, would be possible. We could still demonstrate working "towards" FFPR which, at the end of the day, is the main condition.

Is there a possibility that he has completely pissed off one of the richest men on the planet and the owner would be prepared for Tevez to sit on his arse for 3 years in the reserves, not even registering him for the squad?

We can't afford to leave him in the reserves as the highest paid footballer in the country, total nonsense.
how do you know hes the highest paid ?
from the sun or the mirror ?

There's a real change of opinion on here now he has finally (?) laid his cards on the table. What a great player on the pitch...blah ...blah...blah...and what an irritating little tosser off it. Looking back at the Cup Final, it's like it was one big sham on his part, here I am, Capt Carlos, leading you little English people to your 1st trophy in the last 35 years...how lucky you are to have me and my Argentinan flag here at Wemberlee. I have returned for this game, to bless you with my presence, so I can take most of the glory and so that, in 2 months time, I can tell you all how I wanted to lead you to a trophy and a CL place before taking my bow back to the Fatherland. All big smiles for the world's TV cameras and then behind the scenes and on the train, sitting on his own.
First thing, take the Captain's armband off the little twerp and give it to someone who is more committed. Secondly, as press reports have been hinting of late, some senior players wanted him to lose the captainship and approached Mancini which does not indicate a great fondness for Tevez behind the scenes. Perhaps then his continuing presence and all round ungratefulness (and cheek) towards the club is actually being harmful and we will be better off without him?
I'd like him to stay for his goals as a commited Tevez is an asset and a half to our great club but an uncommitted Carlos is an absolute pain in the derriere and I'm not sure I can handle another season of his unrelenting whinging.

Didsbury Dave said:
bluemoonmatt said:
Yeah I've been proper cyber owned!!!

Didn't think Billy needed his online cavalry to come bounding over this hill on this one dd. I notice you've still failed to justify predictably bringing RM into this whole debate a number pages back. Why don't you sit back and let BS fight his own battles. When all said and done, there is a very clear difference between fact and opinion, all most of us are doing on this thread is expressing our version of the latter.

Don't know what "owned" means but I was amused at your inability to respond to Billy's points.

I brought Mancini into it because, like it or not, it's an open secret amongst the staff at City that Tevez dislikes him. There's no doubt this lack of respect is part of why he has been looking to get out for 12 months.

As I originally posted, the last 4 weeks of the season put Mancini in a position to win the Captain v Manager war.

In secret I bet he won't be bothered to lose him
Seriously Dave, you're beginning to take over from fatbloke!

It's an "open secret"... but then there's "no doubt". Its not even an open secret amongst staff, lets not create mythical hierarchy here; Tevez and Mancini have both said publicly that they openly disagree with each other, over some pretty fundamental issues.

The last line though... how do i respond to that without being brash? in honesty it's difficult because there's so much 'poison' spun into that line.

just swop the fucker with athletico madrid for aguero, if he his true to his word he just wants to play in spain, money does'nt come in to it(like fuck).
lets see how serious he is that its all about his family.

de niro said:
just swop the fucker with athletico madrid for aguero, if he his true to his word he just wants to play in spain, money does'nt come in to it(like fuck).
lets see how serious he is that its all about his family.

It's not as simple as that Bill.

An ikkle dikky burd in Bueno Aires tells me they want him to lead their next invasion of the Falklands ....

i hope tevez goes sharpish nobody cares what he wants anymore big smokescreen everything that comes out of that mans mouth, Aguero onthe other hand has at least issued a come and get me after copa invite. that will do for me somebody that wants to be a blue and part of a team. 5 years Tevez has been in this country didnt bother to learn the language that in itself is wrong.

lee-mcfc said:
Blue Smarties said:
http://www.hastevezleftyet.com/

Hahahaha
now that is funny

Classic

Nomad by name, nomad by nature.<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:47 pm --<br /><br />
bzekosilva said:
i hope tevez goes sharpish nobody cares what he wants anymore big smokescreen everything that comes out of that mans mouth, Aguero onthe other hand has at least issued a come and get me after copa invite. that will do for me somebody that wants to be a blue and part of a team. 5 years Tevez has been in this country didnt bother to learn the language that in itself is wrong.

Or maybe he's just a bit thick?

Didsbury Dave said:
bluefandk said:
I have never heard anybody say that Tevez hates Mancini.

I suspect you don't know any of the players or coaching/medical staff then. They developed a relationship of tolerance over the last six months, but at times Tevez let his frustration with him boil over.

It doesn't matter, Mancini made himself pretty much unsackable at the end of the season. So he won the battle, and losing Tevez only increases his own power base. You Mancini fans should be delighted with this.

You Mancini fans should be delighted with this.
==========
Nonsense Dave, assuming you are serious. I'm so disappointed at Tevez's announcement.

Not everybody gets on with their boss.. infact I'd say the majority do not?

However, people work out a professional working relationship; this is what they had and I'm sure it would have continued. I know all about the fall out at the end of 'LAST' season.. but they agreed to work it out... and they did!

NantwichBlue said:
lee-mcfc said:
Blue Smarties said:
http://www.hastevezleftyet.com/

Hahahaha
now that is funny

Classic

Nomad by name, nomad by nature.

-- Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:47 pm --

bzekosilva said:

Or maybe he's just a bit thick?

lmao just made me spit my tea out :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.