According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

Impeccable said:
This thread seems to have swayed from Tevez to Mancini.

Personally, I think Mancini is best thing to happen to us since I care to remember (present owners excepted). Absolutely love the guy.

And for the record.... absolutely love what Tevez has done (on the pitch) in the time he has been with us. Assuming he does head off soon - I will have no hesitation in applauding the lad next time he stepped out on our hallowed turf.

I'm blue - I'm not a bitter blue.

i couldnt agree more

citymad said:
Impeccable said:

Personally, I think Mancini is best thing to happen to us since I care to remember (present owners excepted). Absolutely love the guy.

And for the record.... absolutely love what Tevez has done (on the pitch) in the time he has been with us. Assuming he does head off soon - I will have no hesitation in applauding the lad next time he stepped out on our hallowed turf.

i couldnt agree more

I agree to an extent. Tevez has given us so many wonderful moments and has done superbly in his time here. But he has mucked us around too many times for my liking and that has pissed me off. It's like someone giving you a million quid to pay off your debt and mortgage and you are thankful, but then you come home and walk in on him drilling the fuck out of your wife. You are left with a sour taste in your mouth. That's the way I feel about him

Always thought he looked like Ethan Suplee.

Ethan_Suplee_0034.jpg

citymad said:
Impeccable said:

i couldnt agree more

The article by Steven Howard in this mornings Sun sums the situation up perfectly for me, people are still fawning over him for what... because he did his bloody job!!

At the end of the day he disrespected the club that made him the highest paid player on the planet, the manager that made him the captain of that club and bent over backwards to accommodate his every whim , the city to which that club belongs and worst of all the fans that supported him throughout this entire mess.

I think the late Bernard Manning would probably have summed it up best...

" He`s Argentinian and if you want to clap for shit like that at least your honest"

levets said:
Didsbury Dave said:
bluefandk said:
I have never heard anybody say that Tevez hates Mancini.

I suspect you don't know any of the players or coaching/medical staff then. They developed a relationship of tolerance over the last six months, but at times Tevez let his frustration with him boil over.

It doesn't matter, Mancini made himself pretty much unsackable at the end of the season. So he won the battle, and losing Tevez only increases his own power base. You Mancini fans should be delighted with this.

You Mancini fans should be delighted with this.
==========
Nonsense Dave, assuming you are serious. I'm so disappointed at Tevez's announcement.

Not everybody gets on with their boss.. infact I'd say the majority do not?

However, people work out a professional working relationship; this is what they had and I'm sure it would have continued. I know all about the fall out at the end of 'LAST' season.. but they agreed to work it out... and they did!

I didn't make it clear what I meant by this comment. I meant that supporters who like Mancini should be delighted that he has increased his power base. Not that they should be delighted Tevez is leaving.

You know what I mean ;-)

SWP's back said:
I'd assume we were all Mancini fans nowadays. Are we not?

Still far from convinced. But I'm delighted the way we ended the season. By hook or by crook he delivered.

This season will be telling, pressure goes up another notch. the bar is raised again. If he delivers the goods this year, and I don't mean another 3rd place, then you can't argue with his progress.

Didsbury Dave said:
SWP's back said:
I'd assume we were all Mancini fans nowadays. Are we not?

Still far from convinced. But I'm delighted the way we ended the season. By hook or by crook he delivered.

This season will be telling, pressure goes up another notch. the bar is raised again. If he delivers the goods this year, and I don't mean another 3rd place, then you can't argue with his progress.

Exciting isn't it.

Though may I pick you up on the 3rd place thing. Would you see another 3rd (ie cemeting our place in the top 4 elite etc) and a decent cup run or two as a failure? I only ask as only Chelsea and Utd have been guaranteed top 2 in recent years. Though this could be a thread in itself.

MAte, I can foresee the future already on Bluemoon.

One camp believing that another top four finish represents an acheievment, another camp (of which I will be one) believing that we should be challenging for the title and doing well in Europe.

I think that right now, with no new signings, we are as good as anyone in England and our performances should reflect that.

I don't believe for one second ADUG are here to fuck about. WE lost a season or possibly two between 2008-2010 so we are behind. I think the manager knows big things are expected this season. I don't think the domestic cups matter hugely in terms of a progress measure, although they'd be nice. I think a realistic title challenge and strong progress in Europe is the minimum we should expect.

Didsbury Dave said:
MAte, I can foresee the future already on Bluemoon.

One camp believing that another top four finish represents an acheievment, another camp (of which I will be one) believing that we should be challenging for the title and doing well in Europe.

I think that right now, with no new signings, we are as good as anyone in England and our performances should reflect that.

I don't believe for one second ADUG are here to fuck about. WE lost a season or possibly two between 2008-2010 so we are behind. I think the manager knows big things are expected this season. I don't think the domestic cups matter hugely in terms of a progress measure, although they'd be nice. I think a realistic title challenge and strong progress in Europe is the minimum we should expect.

first time that i've to agree with you. i'm going to restaurant to celebrate.

excluding the europe part of course , coz if you get barca or real madrid in the last 16 you are out. europe need luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.