According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

Swap him for Aguero.

Alternatively, stick him in the reserves for two years and let the fucker rot. Then he can buy out the remainder of his contract and piss off to argentina.

There has to be a swap deal in place coz no one can afford him. Deal for Ibra / Kaka / Eto'o / schneider or something I dunno ?

I wish Kompany had lifted the cup now !!

Feel sorry for all the kids who have bought the new shirt with Tevez on their backs.

What was wrong with announcing it on 22nd May? I can only think he's already told the powers that be in private and they've already got a replacement lined up

Appreciate he's a parent and missing his daughters, but maybe he should have thought about that when he was spuds deep in someone other than his wife

Big big loss for us but sick of the soap opera so thanks for all your efforts Carlos close the door on your way out

What was wrong with announcing it on 22nd May? I can only think he's already told the powers that be in private and they've already got a replacement lined up

Appreciate he's a parent and missing his daughters, but maybe he should have thought about that when he was spuds deep in someone other than his wife

Big big loss for us but sick of the soap opera so thanks for all your efforts Carlos close the door on your way out<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:09 pm --<br /><br />What was wrong with announcing it on 22nd May? I can only think he's already told the powers that be in private and they've already got a replacement lined up

Big big loss for us but sick of the soap opera so thanks for all your efforts Carlos close the door on your way out

This will go down to the wire with us selling Tevez in a player plus cash deal, one off...

Eto'o
Higuain
Villa

Plus about £15m

Very simalar to the Ashley Cole saga off 2006.

really couldn't care less. replace him with the younger hungrier, more talented , aguero.
it has to be aguero now, couldn't give a stuff about tev leaving

I'm sure that the club were aware of these comments coming out tonight or I hope they were.
Amazing he issues a well worded statement when he cant string two words together in any language and also when he's away at the Copa America!!!
Would like to think we have made plans for him going, but I believe we cant replace him with one player and we will need two.

Tevez makes statement "I want to leave City"

Fair enough; £50m. Nothing less, because that's what he would cost us to replace him. Great player, but he's become a fucking circus. He's spent 5-years in England but can't speak the language; no wonder he's struggling to adapt.

Blue Haze said:
Sell this ****!

He waited until the day we signed Clichy to ruin it. Fuck him, fuck his agent, and fuck his whiny shitty Argentine family.

Aguero in
Tevez OUT

judging by the quotes over the weekend i'd say we havent hears from him coz he thought he was going to inter for eto

would also explain why he felt he could talk down the city so easily

his hand is now forced and this seems like the desperate act of a man who realises we hold the cards, not many cab afford him and it appears those who can, don't want him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.