Actors/actresses who can't act

The new Nick Tilsey wins this hands down, absolute twat with a very annoying face I'd never tire of punching

jay_mcfc said:
The new Nick Tilsey wins this hands down, absolute twat with a very annoying face I'd never tire of punching
Jay, I'll let the wife know that, she was worried she was the only one!

How about that bloody Orlando Bloom. I would personally put him somewhere near Keanu Reeves in the pecking order of utterly shite actors.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
''tom cruise, if you havent seen magnolia, the last samurai, jerry maguire and minority report, check them out and then see if you still think he cant act.''

-Seen both of those and wouldn't change my opinion on him. I haven't seen magnolia or the last samurai so I'll reserve judgment on them. The last Cruise film I saw was Valkyrie and pretty much vowed I'd never watch another of his films again.

He was brilliant in Collateral, in fairness to him though.
cant believe i missed out rain man and collateral. he's a weirdo but i think he is a top actor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.