Adam Johnson admits he may quit City???

I'm quite happy for him to move on if he doesn't want to be here.

It makes me laugh how overrated he is by certain elements of our support.

Mancini's right - he needs to pull his finger out. Does sod all when he starts, yet people are happy for him to needlessly dance round a fullback every now and then but otherwise spend the game repeatedly giving the ball away.

Re: A J Confirms negative tactic's then?

At the moment we have no available fit strikers who are any good. Tevez isn't fit, Adebayor isn't fit and Balotelli is suspended. And we've had problems with this all season. At times Tevez hasn't been here, Balotelli has been injured and Adebayor has been injured or terribly our of form. Most of the time we've had Tevez only available. One striker, one. Even down to the very bottom teams in the league teams have more options than that!

So tell me what other tactics we could adopt with this situation? Answer: No other!

Everyone needs to shut the fuck up! The media, the players, and stupid fucking fans!

[Edit: I'm not calling Uber a "stupid fucking fan" but I am sick of the negativity when the real situation is overlooked!]

Excellent impact player ad got the chance to prove himself for 90 mins on Saturday and put in a mediocre performance. So until he starts proving himself over 90 mins he won't start regularly. If he does leave though he'll be kicking himself.

markbmcfc said:
Wish the fans would shut the fuck up about him starting every game.

Shouldn't be much of a problem if he keeps playing like he did on saturday

I hope/(presume?) those quotes are taken way out of context

He doesn't say much bad in the article, just says how he understands every footballer, if they're not played much for a long period of time, must consider their future. Seems like they're asking him questions to try and entice him to say something bad. Most of what he said looked like he's looking forward to getting on the pitch for us.

dickie davies said:
I don't rate Johnson at all. He's just a poor man's Stuart Downing

I said the same about Stephen Ireland the season he won player of the season, I kept posting on here that I couldn't see what everyone else was seeing in him. Well over hyped!

I feel te same with Adam Johnson!

Let him go. He thinks he's amazing when in all truth he can dribble with a ball.

His attitude stinks and his final ball is shite. Most hyped up player City have had for a long time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.