Adam Johnson admits he may quit City???

Pigeonho said:
Why are people so quick to dismiss this as bollocks? When Rooney said he wanted out the other week, (which were press reports), we all loved it and believed it 1000%. Why not this then? There are quotes there from Johnson himself.
My personal belief is that if he wants to go, i'll drive him where he wants to go too. You don't say shit like that, you say you are disappointed not to start but its down to me to knuckle down and get into the team. Maybe he said it whilst he was pissed as a fart, during his piss up in St Andrews?

You have not done anything spectacular yet my skinny little friend, you are still just a ssquad player. Knuckle down, pull your socks up, stay off the piss and focus.

To be fair the lad hasn't said he wants to leave, he just said he would consider it.

He best watch what he says, as he Mancini has shown short shrift to most players who show any sort of contradiction to his ways. Johnson needs to be patient.

Mancini has played him in the right way. People were crying for him to start, then when he does, he is a shadow of what he's like as an impact sub.

have some of you actually read the article properly? how is AJ being desperate to stick a blue shirt on a bad thing? i'd be more worried if he came out saying 'am i arsed about being sat on the bench am i fuck coz i'm earning shitloads of money and don't have to do fuck all'.......he even says it's early yet and if that time came where he wasn't playing week in week out then he would consider fucking off, let's face it who wouldn't....no player with ambition is happy to sit on a bench. i'm happy it's fuckin him off and i'm sure mancini is too because eventually it might sink in that if he consistantly performs to the best of his ability and trains hard then he will play week in week out and improve as a player if he doesn't realise it then he'll go end up at a mid table club and never win fuck all. gone are the days where mediocrity will do, if we want to win titles then only the best week in week out will do and if players can't live upto those standards then they'll be shown the door simple as that.

He must have had an idea that he wouldn't play 90 minutes every week when he joined, surely? Personally, until he is fit enough to play matches without looking fucked after 60 odd minutes then I can understand why he is used as a sub. He has exceptional talent though so hopefully he will do what ever it takes to make himself an athlete of the appropriate level for top 4 Premiership football.

Clubber said:
Pigeonho said:
Why are people so quick to dismiss this as bollocks? When Rooney said he wanted out the other week, (which were press reports), we all loved it and believed it 1000%. Why not this then? There are quotes there from Johnson himself.
My personal belief is that if he wants to go, i'll drive him where he wants to go too. You don't say shit like that, you say you are disappointed not to start but its down to me to knuckle down and get into the team. Maybe he said it whilst he was pissed as a fart, during his piss up in St Andrews?

You have not done anything spectacular yet my skinny little friend, you are still just a ssquad player. Knuckle down, pull your socks up, stay off the piss and focus.

To be fair the lad hasn't said he wants to leave, he just said he would consider it.

He best watch what he says, as he Mancini has shown short shrift to most players who show any sort of contradiction to his ways. Johnson needs to be patient.

Mancini has played him in the right way. People were crying for him to start, then when he does, he is a shadow of what he's like as an impact sub.
Thats just as bad mate, i'm sorry but it is. In the scheme of things, he's been here 5 minutes but because he isn't starting he feels he can spout off about considering leaving? Whats he ever done? He has shown flashes of brilliance but also shown, (off the pitch), a complete lack of respect to what the manager expects, and I believe that is why BM has benched him. Who knows what he does in training too? BM wouldn't come out with 'he needs to keep his feet on the ground' unless there was a reason too, and its probably a reason we dont know anything about. I love the kid and I truly want to see him starting and ripping defenders apart each and every game, but there is something we don't know which has given Mancini cause to drop him and teach him a lesson. Threatening to leave is only going to put more nails in his City coffin.

And our survey said "99% of all footballers would consider leaving for another club if they weren't being selected regularly"... shock horror!

IMO i think he plays better when he comes on from the bench.

He gives the team something else, more drive when there are tired legs and the opposition something else to deal with, just like he did at home to Newcastle and scored the winner. When he plays from the start I don't think he has that good a game. Just my view.

Pigeonho said:
Clubber said:

Thats just as bad mate, i'm sorry but it is. In the scheme of things, he's been here 5 minutes but because he isn't starting he feels he can spout off about considering leaving? Whats he ever done? He has shown flashes of brilliance but also shown, (off the pitch), a complete lack of respect to what the manager expects, and I believe that is why BM has benched him. Who knows what he does in training too? BM wouldn't come out with 'he needs to keep his feet on the ground' unless there was a reason too, and its probably a reason we dont know anything about. I love the kid and I truly want to see him starting and ripping defenders apart each and every game, but there is something we don't know which has given Mancini cause to drop him and teach him a lesson. Threatening to leave is only going to put more nails in his City coffin.

yeah, no doubt. the writing is on the wall for AJ. Milner is more productive and when Balotelli returns their will be no place in Mancini's 4-5-1 for AJ, and he knows it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.