Adam Johnson admits he may quit City???

if he has said that, which you never know with the sun, he needs to get a grip
he is still developing as a player and in reality wouldnt be first choice at any other of the top 4.

Whether he is happy or not, I thought academies trained players in how to speak to the press, and the consequences of saying the right thing.

Some of our players would do well to stay away from the press, it's not doing them or us any favours.

Ungrateful little shit needs to realise he was playing in the Championship a year ago, City have given him the chance to play alongside the likes of Carlos Tevez and David Silva and this is how he repays the club?, spitting his dummy out when he's made to work for his place.

Unbelievable

This is another News International attack on RM. It's requoted on SSN (well what a fecking surprise) and will be layered on thick via Talkshite and other Murdcock influenced media.

Dickhead Irani said this morning that he doesn't know why AJ doesnt get a start??? This thickshit trotter knows jack all and should limit his comments to the rags or cricket (Even though we drummed him out of LCCC for being an egostistical no-mark). We fans know why Johnson doesn't get a start because when he does he fades after 60minutes. It was only 12months ago he was struggling in the second division of English football and he only got a cap because he plays for MCFC. Another deluded over-hyped ball-kicker.

There you go Mr Murdoch you have got what you wanted. People talking about the gutter media you own!!!

This is bullshit...'The Sun' rag should be banned on here they clearly have an agenda against the club which has only intensified since they had to swallow their knob and print a retraction following the utter shit they wrote a few weeks ago...don't copy and paste their propoganda....ban them !

all interaction with the press should be mediated by a press agent. The clubs should employ a staff for just this and any player earning millions should employee an agent as well.

I would be shocked if AJ doesn't have a press agent , and because of that I doubt that this article and his comments were not planned. He is hoping to field offers, I'm sure.

Loan only... if we sold him onto any other club in the league I will of completely lost faith in the club regarding transfers. If we let him go to small club they will just sell him onto a big club eventually for a big price. If theres anything I dread its seeing Adam Johnson playing for the rags against us in 2-3 years time...

Hes talented and you can understand his frustration... why the hell is Milner starting every game? So far he's been no where near the standard that he was at Villa. He had a cracking game against Liverpool & Blackpool but thats it.

Why are people so quick to dismiss this as bollocks? When Rooney said he wanted out the other week, (which were press reports), we all loved it and believed it 1000%. Why not this then? There are quotes there from Johnson himself.
My personal belief is that if he wants to go, i'll drive him where he wants to go too. You don't say shit like that, you say you are disappointed not to start but its down to me to knuckle down and get into the team. Maybe he said it whilst he was pissed as a fart, during his piss up in St Andrews?

You have not done anything spectacular yet my skinny little friend, you are still just a ssquad player. Knuckle down, pull your socks up, stay off the piss and focus.

Pigeonho said:
Why are people so quick to dismiss this as bollocks? When Rooney said he wanted out the other week, (which were press reports), we all loved it and believed it 1000%. Why not this then? There are quotes there from Johnson himself.
My personal belief is that if he wants to go, i'll drive him where he wants to go too. You don't say shit like that, you say you are disappointed not to start but its down to me to knuckle down and get into the team. Maybe he said it whilst he was pissed as a fart, during his piss up in St Andrews?

You have not done anything spectacular yet my skinny little friend, you are still just a ssquad player. Knuckle down, pull your socks up, stay off the piss and focus.

Spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.