I want Ade out.

I want Santa out.

I want SWP out.

I want Onuoha out.

I want Richards out.

I want Barry out.

I want Lescott out.

I want Bridge out.

The beauty of this forum and its opinions is such, that posters who may appear to agree in the majority of topics, aren't afraid to joust.

As it stands, I don't feel entirely comfortable wanting Mancini out.

I disagree with you on Barry, Richards and Lescott but agree with you on the rest. I don't even want Mancini out until we have a quality replacement. But I respect you and your opinion, Tolm, and you back your points up. even when they are wrong ;-) And like me, you love City to the core.

The 5% DD refers to shine through, if I'm honest. I could list them but I'd leave some out.

Birds of a feather flock together as this thread shows. Same names every time. Even funnier than the usual suspects are the new kids on the block who misjudge the way the wind's blowing and try to ingratiate themselves.

Hahahaha I respect you and your opinion (because it agrees with mine !!) and you always back your opinions up !! Errr so where's the justification in that list ??

forevercity said:
Mancio said:
maybe

what is sure is that balotelli is not 1000 but 10,000 times a better player than AJ's
are you sure about that though?

I thought Shevchenko was a better player than Kevin Davies, but in England, Davies is the better player.

I thought Robinho was a better player than Ashley Young, but Young is the better player in England.

We don't know weather Balo will be able to adapt to the English league, but we already know that AJ is suited to this league

on what basis? that he is English? It's certainly not through assists and goals.

Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I wanted Sven out.

I wanted Dunne out.

I certainly wanted Hughes out.

I want Ade out.

I want Santa out.

I want SWP out.

I want Onuoha out.

I want Richards out.

I want Barry out.

I want Lescott out.

I want Bridge out.

The beauty of this forum and its opinions is such, that posters who may appear to agree in the majority of topics, aren't afraid to joust.

As it stands, I don't feel entirely comfortable wanting Mancini out.

I disagree with you on Barry, Richards and Lescott but agree with you on the rest. I don't even want Mancini out until we have a quality replacement. But I respect you and your opinion, Tolm, and you back your points up. even when they are wrong ;-) And like me, you love City to the core.

The 5% DD refers to shine through, if I'm honest. I could list them but I'd leave some out.

Birds of a feather flock together as this thread shows. Same names every time. Even funnier than the usual suspects are the new kids on the block who misjudge the way the wind's blowing and try to ingratiate themselves.

Barry is a well-paid squad back-up member at best.

Richards will never be a footballer as long as he has a hole in his arse.

These above two, are welcome to stay as long as they are happy to be bit-parts in the future.

Lescott, doesn't so much telegraph he tackles, he sends the opponent a slow-mo, frame-by-frame, square on, come and fook me up the arse, email ten minutes in advance.

Must have went to the same defensive class as Mr Bridge.

Didsbury Dave said:

If this forum allowed signatures this would be mine. Classic!

Failsworth_Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I bet most of the 5% include people who hold the same opinion as you with regards to Mancini, right or wrong?

No. Didn't you read my previous post?

m27, Soulboy, Tomlie's Hairdo, 1 Barry Conlon, Pigeonio, giossidestep...I could go on.

All Mancini fans and all people I respect. All bright enough to realise an opinion on something on the club doesn't make you less of a fan. And happy to argue the toss without abuse and childishness.

forevercity said:
Mancio said:
maybe

what is sure is that balotelli is not 1000 but 10,000 times a better player than AJ's
are you sure about that though?

I thought Shevchenko was a better player than Kevin Davies, but in England, Davies is the better player.

I thought Robinho was a better player than Ashley Young, but Young is the better player in England.

We don't know weather Balo will be able to adapt to the English league, but we already know that AJ is suited to this league

have scored more balo in 170 mins played than AJ in 1200 mins played. FACT

DD said:
The vast majority of people in this world have average to thick intelligence levels. Only a few can be designated as being clever. There are more people like Benny from Crossroads than Albert Einstein.

I seem to remember from school that intelligence level varies 15 points from the median - we can guess which side your deviation is I think.

"the vast majority of people in this world have average to thick intelligence levels"

I'm gonna have a poster with that on!

Didsbury Dave said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
I bet most of the 5% include people who hold the same opinion as you with regards to Mancini, right or wrong?

m27, Soulboy, Tomlie's Hairdo, 1 Barry Conlon, Pigeonio, giossidestep...I could go on.

All Mancini fans and all people I respect. All bright enough to realise an opinion on something on the club doesn't make you less of a fan. And happy to argue the toss without abuse and childishness.

Sorry what did your previous post say? With regards to your last paragraph, are you saying theres only 5% of people who are bright enough to realise an opinion with regards to the the club doesn't make you less of a fan?

It's a pretty pointless debate but i find it strange that you basically agreed with DD who said he only takes about 5% of posters opinion seriously

WNRH said:
Didsbury Dave said:

If this forum allowed signatures this would be mine. Classic!

You are that new kid, pal, if I'm really honest ;-)

Been here five minutes and jumping on the wrong bandwagons...currying favour with the happy clappers. I genuinely laughed at your use of "they are the yin to our yang" on that flop of a comedy thread you did yesterday. If you knew how many of the "monks" you listed had contacts at the club, at player level and board level, you wouldn't have posted it.

As I say, birds of a feather....PMSL

Didsbury Dave said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

Do you feel a warm glow that DD says he respects you for being bright and adult and non-abusive? Do you think he means it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.