I want Ade out.

I want Santa out.

I want SWP out.

I want Onuoha out.

I want Richards out.

I want Barry out.

I want Lescott out.

I want Bridge out.

The beauty of this forum and its opinions is such, that posters who may appear to agree in the majority of topics, aren't afraid to joust.

As it stands, I don't feel entirely comfortable wanting Mancini out.

DD said:
flb said:
So let me get this right 95% are wrong and the 5% are right?

and your the man who wants either Kiddink,Van Gaal or Klopp in to replace Mancini if he gets peddled?

YCNMIU

That's probably about right actually. The vast majority of people in this world have average to thick intelligence levels. Only a few can be designated as being clever. There are more people like Benny from Crossroads than Albert Einstein.

Do you wear a green woolly hat and ride a stupid bicycle per chance?:)

And you still didn't answer why those three wouldn't fit the bill.

I answered on the other thread last night

Klopp-having one good season at Dortmund doesnt make him a candidate-or can you tell me what else exactly even warrants his mane being mentioned?

Van Gaal-will soon be peddled from Germany's biggest club whoa are in mid-table obscurity.

Hiddink-we would get two seasons out of the 85 year old,may win the Carling Cup to keep clowns like you happy before retiring to Knott End a "hero".

Your turn fella,you jusify why you think they are better than what we already have.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I wanted Sven out.

I wanted Dunne out.

I certainly wanted Hughes out.

I want Ade out.

I want Santa out.

I want SWP out.

I want Onuoha out.

I want Richards out.

I want Barry out.

I want Lescott out.

I want Bridge out.

The beauty of this forum and its opinions is such, that posters who may appear to agree in the majority of topics, aren't afraid to joust.

You sound like the late departed Sir James Goldsmith shouting at Mellor when he lost his parliamentary seat...out out out out out... :)

Didsbury Dave said:
DD said:
Not to confuse DD's by the way because this one was as impressed with him as he is with Mancini!:)

Back to Didsbury Dave though and he is one of about 5% of people on this forum whose opinions I take seriously. One of the few that has the guts to say things as he sees it without being brainwashed by the happy-clappy masses who are so up their own arses, they fail to see what's staring them in the face.

Actually, I'm not so sure it's they they don't see, it's that they don't want to see because they are scared it will ruin their little dream.

9th in the league eh? By the end of the decade, the fisherman's tale will have it we were in a relegation battle. When Mancini took over we were in 6th place with a game in hand on the clubs above us and we finished in 5th, as sterile tactics cost us dearly in the run-in.

Hughes was given a mandate to get 70 points. So was Mancini. Hughes may have got it, we'll never know. Mancini failed to get it and that is certain.

Now, for me, despite £100 million or so being spent in the summer, we look less like winning games than we did over the last six months of the season. We actually look to be going backwards

Hahahahaha 9th in the league.

Thanks for the comments DD. There are a good number of people on here who's opinions I respect, even if I don't always agree with. A couple of them are on this thread in the last couple of pages. Yes, Soulboy, that even includes you....you learn the ones who are bright and passionate quickly.

Abuse from sheep doesn't bother my one bit or I'd keep my mouth shut. I wouldn't drink with these people at the game of course but the internet gives them a platform.

I find it amusing that people like the one you've quoted appear to have reptiilian brains. You don't rate Mancini therefore you rated Hughes. For the record, I didn't rate Hughes and I was one of the few who passionately wanted Dunne out of the club. I got shit off the sheep for that as well. I was "anti City", a "Bluemoaner" and all the cliches these people spout.

It doesn't bother me one bit, intelligence and wit wins out on here to those who can see it. The people who understand the game on here don't always share opinions but share a mutual respect. They know who they are.

What sanctimonious sh*te. You really do have a high opinion of yourself, well for what it's worth it just proves what I've thought all along, you value your view and opinion far more than you do the fortunes of the club.

If you didn't you wouldn't continually spout the negative sh*te you do.

And quite honestly, whilst your point was a general one, I neither care nor am interested whether you'd want to 'have a drink with me' in fact I would think that goes for 95% of the people on here.

Take your head from up your own arse.

DD said:
schfc6 said:
You my friend are an idiot.
"He's forced to (too by the way) many good players out the club?"
Who? Ireland? Onouha? Mak? Weiss? Bellamy? The only talent he's lost is Robinho, and he was not right for City nor is he right for AC. The rest, Ireland will be out of football within 2 years, Onouha, not very good, never was, too injury prone, slagged the club and manager off for 5 minutes on national TV, Bellamy has played 6 games for Cardiff, so what are we missing?

DD loved Hughes, it is Hughes' ridiculous signings that have made us a laughing stock, and partially the reason Mancini's hand is forced. £18m RSC, £18m Jo, £9m SWP, £12m Bridge £22m Lescott. That's £89m of dross that wouldn't get in any other top side, and is what Mancini has been left with. Mancini has turned De Jong into a great player, he could pass 3 yards under Hughes, He's turned Kompany from a bit part midfielder into an outstanding centre back, and turned Toure back into a great centre back. Before you say anything about Kompany he was on the bench for Hughes last 4 games! Even Tevez has scored 22 of his League goals under Mancini, after Mancini changed his position.
Mancini has turned what was a side in 9th in the Prem behind Birmingham into a top 4 side with £120 million spent, If Mancini had of had all the Money Hughes' spent too, I assure you we would not have had RSC, SWP, Bridge, Jo & Lescott anywhere near our squad.

Fans who like to moan, are used to losing and prefer the way it used to be, think Richard Dunne is a hero are the only ones agreeing with DD, on most Posts he is routinely rounded on by progressive thinking fans who know what it takes to move forward!!!

Not to confuse DD's by the way because this one was as impressed with him as he is with Mancini!:)

Back to Didsbury Dave though and he is one of about 5% of people on this forum whose opinions I take seriously. One of the few that has the guts to say things as he sees it without being brainwashed by the happy-clappy masses who are so up their own arses, they fail to see what's staring them in the face.

Actually, I'm not so sure it's they they don't see, it's that they don't want to see because they are scared it will ruin their little dream.

9th in the league eh? By the end of the decade, the fisherman's tale will have it we were in a relegation battle. When Mancini took over we were in 6th place with a game in hand on the clubs above us and we finished in 5th, as sterile tactics cost us dearly in the run-in.

Hughes was given a mandate to get 70 points. So was Mancini. Hughes may have got it, we'll never know. Mancini failed to get it and that is certain.

Now, for me, despite £100 million or so being spent in the summer, we look less like winning games than we did over the last six months of the season. We actually look to be going backwards

You do realise people can have opinions different to you yeh? If someone has an opinion thats different to you doesn't mean their brainwashed, it means they see things differently. Surely it's not that difficult to understand? I have a different opinion to you and Didsbury Dave on certain things to do with Mancini but you won't find me thinking that you two are brainwashed because i respect that people see things differently, maybe you should do the same?

forevercity said:
schumey04 said:
....what is going on at our club. Why cant our players keep their fooking mouths shut it makes me sick. This little prick has an ego far too big for himself. Out bidding £12k for a date with that slapper Jordan and then unconcious drunk at a college party and he has the cheek to complain about not getting first team. Get your head down and shut the fook up..

On the other hand the manager shouldnt be airing our dirty laundry in public either.

so bob isnt playing him due to his off the field antics?

so balo has been in a stupid car crash, been pissed out of his face, turns up late for training and he is the golden boy?

AJ's attitude is 1000 times better than Balotelli's

maybe

what is sure is that balotelli is not 1000 but 10,000 times a better player than AJ's

1_barry_conlon said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I wanted Sven out.

I wanted Dunne out.

I want Ade out.

I want Santa out.

I want SWP out.

I want Onuoha out.

I want Richards out.

I want Barry out.

I want Lescott out.

I want Bridge out.

You sound like the late departed Sir James Goldsmith shouting at Mellor when he lost his parliamentary seat...out out out out out... :)

A funny moment.

For the record, an apology.

I forgot to include, I also want Caceido, Jo, Given and Vieira out.

Quality - not quantity.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I wanted Sven out.

I wanted Dunne out.

I want Ade out.

I want Santa out.

I want SWP out.

I want Onuoha out.

I want Richards out.

I want Barry out.

I want Lescott out.

I want Bridge out.

I disagree with you on Barry, Richards and Lescott but agree with you on the rest. I don't even want Mancini out until we have a quality replacement. But I respect you and your opinion, Tolm, and you back your points up. even when they are wrong ;-) And like me, you love City to the core.

The 5% DD refers to shine through, if I'm honest. I could list them but I'd leave some out.

Birds of a feather flock together as this thread shows. Same names every time. Even funnier than the usual suspects are the new kids on the block who misjudge the way the wind's blowing and try to ingratiate themselves.

Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I wanted Sven out.

I wanted Dunne out.

I want Ade out.

I want Santa out.

I want SWP out.

I want Onuoha out.

I want Richards out.

I want Barry out.

I want Lescott out.

I want Bridge out.

I disagree with you on Barry, Richards and Lescott but agree with you on the rest. I don't even want Mancini out until we have a quality replacement. But I respect you and your opinion, Tolm, and you back your points up. even when they are wrong ;-) And like me, you love City to the core.

The 5% DD refers to shine through, if I'm honest. I could list them but I'd leave some out.

Birds of a feather flock together as this thread shows. Same names every time. Even funnier than the usual suspects are the new kids on the block who misjudge the way the wind's blowing and try to ingratiate themselves.

I bet most of the 5% include people who hold the same opinion as you with regards to Mancini, right or wrong?

Mancio said:
forevercity said:
so bob isnt playing him due to his off the field antics?

so balo has been in a stupid car crash, been pissed out of his face, turns up late for training and he is the golden boy?

AJ's attitude is 1000 times better than Balotelli's

maybe

what is sure is that balotelli is not 1000 but 10,000 times a better player than AJ's
are you sure about that though?

I thought Shevchenko was a better player than Kevin Davies, but in England, Davies is the better player.

I thought Robinho was a better player than Ashley Young, but Young is the better player in England.

We don't know weather Balo will be able to adapt to the English league, but we already know that AJ is suited to this league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.