Adam Johnson guilty - 6 year sentence

I'm with Karen on this one. He knew the girl was 15 and by all accounts he had other women available but chose to groom the 15 year old and when you read the transcripts of their messages she was clearly shy and confused but he pressured her,he is a despicable ****.

He can do his time and work but not in football.Why? Well he will be probably 32 or older when he comes out.As with Evans no club will touch him due to the adverse publicity and for clubs,more importantly,the loss of sponsors money.Every away fan would slaughter him every game.He will have to go and work for a living like the rest of us,nobody is stopping him doing that.

I'm with Karen on this one. He knew the girl was 15 and by all accounts he had other women available but chose to groom the 15 year old and when you read the transcripts of their messages she was clearly shy and confused but he pressured her,he is a despicable ****.

He can do his time and work but not in football.Why? Well he will be probably 32 or older when he comes out.As with Evans no club will touch him due to the adverse publicity and for clubs,more importantly,the loss of sponsors money.Every away fan would slaughter him every game.He will have to go and work for a living like the rest of us,nobody is stopping him doing that.
But that's not what was posted. I agree that the clubs wont sign him, but it should be their choice, and not the choice of the mob.

But that's not what was posted. I agree that the clubs wont sign him, but it should be their choice, and not the choice of the mob.

In an ideal world but we all know we don't live in one and football is more mob related than most due to 20+ thousand watching most games every week.

On another note, where is that slug Gordon Taylor who seems to forgive and condone just about every footballer's vile act? Has he come out to say he will be working with Adam to rehabilitate him and try and get him a club when he is out?

I wonder how today's social media mob would have handled an ex nazi pilot joining a top football club

Bert was a member of the paratroops, he was a soldier, not a Nazi, there is a difference. To my memory he was never a member of the Nazi party, I might be wrong. But I get your point though. Social media is a bag of wank on the whole, a whole new type of mob rule.

In an ideal world but we all know we don't live in one and football is more mob related than most due to 20+ thousand watching most games every week.
Not that I think he should be able to buy he could probably go and play in Qatar or China. I have a feeling he may not last in jail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.