Adam Johnson guilty - 6 year sentence

Yeah, they would describe him as such, I agree. Social media gives everyone a voice, but racists, bigots and wankers shouldnt be given such a platform IMO, its why I have given up on Facebook and am close to giving up on Twitter again.
Which was the whole point of my original rant, our values are slowly being eroded by the know nouts

Yeah, they would describe him as such, I agree. Social media gives everyone a voice, but racists, bigots and wankers shouldnt be given such a platform IMO, its why I have given up on Facebook and am close to giving up on Twitter again.
Twitter sounds like a vile place to be,i get city team news from the official account and that's it,never been tempted in or facebook

Twitter sounds like a vile place to be,i get city team news from the official account and that's it,never been tempted in or facebook

Could be like me and follow one account. Citywatch is the only one you need. :)

Seeing the pictures of his girlfriend I still can't get my head round why on earth he would do what he has done.....deserves all he gets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.