Adam Johnson guilty - 6 year sentence

He can do whatever he wants so long as he is not in a position to groom an underage girl who adores him

I'm going to play Devils advocat here but what job would you be comfortable with him doing?

If he stacked shelves then he would be in contact with far more young females than as a footballer.

I'd also expect and club who did resign him to make sure he stayed well out of the way of any PR events.

It's a tough call but I think the issue from some people, and I'm not including you in this, is that he will be released and go on to earn more money rather than anything else.

I believe that if the powers at be make the position clear on whether people on the sex offenders register can play football upon release, it might make things clearer.

But as it stands there is nothing legally stopping it and the whole social mob justice is going against the values of the justice system.

Amanda Platell in The Mail on line has a different view, which I am inclined to agree with.She is suggesting he was not the only one to blame. Can't do the link.

I'm going to play Devils advocat here but what job would you be comfortable with him doing?

If he stacked shelves then he would be in contact with far more young females than as a footballer.

I'd also expect and club who did resign him to make sure he stayed well out of the way of any PR events.

It's a tough call but I think the issue from some people, and I'm not including you in this, is that he will be released and go on to earn more money rather than anything else.

I believe that if the powers at be make the position clear on whether people on the sex offenders register can play football upon release, it might make things clearer.

But as it stands there is nothing legally stopping it and the whole social mob justice is going against the values of the justice system.
I don't have an issue with him making money and he may not need to work again anyway
Jobs wise i can't really be specific but a very high profile job like a footballer who are adored by thousands and young girls would sleep with him because he is famous is not the job for him,he may lie low or go into the big brother house if its still going,we'll have to see

I don't have an issue with him making money and he may not need to work again anyway
Jobs wise i can't really be specific but a very high profile job like a footballer who are adored by thousands and young girls would sleep with him because he is famous is not the job for him,he may lie low or go into the big brother house if its still going,we'll have to see

But thousands of young girls adore the z list celebrities. It's strange how football is an issue but being on TV is ok.

He's a nonce who will rightly get sent down. He's fucked his life up and I hope he suffers.

However, we have a very fucked up society and Johnson is just a by-product of that. I am in no way condoning what he did, but as you say the fact that there are large number of sexually active under 16s who will do things with people like Johnson is a huge problem.

But thousands of young girls adore the z list celebrities. It's strange how football is an issue but being on TV is ok.

He's a nonce who will rightly get sent down. He's fucked his life up and I hope he suffers.

However, we have a very fucked up society and Johnson is just a by-product of that. I am in no way condoning what he did, but as you say the fact that there are large number of sexually active under 16s who will do things with people like Johnson is a huge problem.
I don't think he should be on telly at all full stop

With a reported 9 million in the bank he wont be stacking shelves at Morrison's anytime soon.

On another subject, is the convicted rapist Mike Tyson still doing sell out ''after dinner speeches'' in the UK?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.