Adam Johnson guilty - 6 year sentence

With a reported 9 million in the bank he wont be stacking shelves at Morrison's anytime soon.

On another subject, is the convicted rapist Mike Tyson still doing sell out ''after dinner speeches'' in the UK?

I'm not bothered about their celebrity status. I just want the law to be consistant not allow public opinion to influence the rehabilitation process.

Whether Johnson kicks a ball ever again does not interest me. If a club refuses to sign then fair play. He only has himself to blame.

But we all know that the minute a club even hints at being interested in signing him then the social media brigade will be out in full force. That's the problem.

I'm not bothered about their celebrity status. I just want the law to be consistant not allow public opinion to influence the rehabilitation process.

Whether Johnson kicks a ball ever again does not interest me. If a club refuses to sign then fair play. He only has himself to blame.

But we all know that the minute a club even hints at being interested in signing him then the social media brigade will be out in full force. That's the problem.
Encapsulates all I'm saying, however the vigilantes cant see past their own petty prejudices, and then the world I worse for it

Completely agree - the ''twitter generation'' and the ''too ready to be offended / outraged'' mob mentality is winning....

I don't have an issue with him making money and he may not need to work again anyway
Jobs wise i can't really be specific but a very high profile job like a footballer who are adored by thousands and young girls would sleep with him because he is famous is not the job for him,he may lie low or go into the big brother house if its still going,we'll have to see

I'm not sure even big brother would stop that low.

Not the Johnson subject but thought I'd ask on here
Does anyone know why Bill Wyman never got done as Mandy Smith said they were having sex when she was 13

Does anyone know why Bill Wyman never got done as Mandy Smith said they were having sex when she was 13

Did that relationship have her mothers blessing? - difficult to prosecute if so but surely other adults in her life should have done something.

If Johnson is still of playing age when he gets out then he could head to China - lots of money and few morals there.

Completely agree - the ''twitter generation'' and the ''too ready to be offended / outraged'' mob mentality is winning....
Would you rather he played in front of victims of CSA in the Premier League, then - because there's bound to be hundreds in every major stadium - and received five figures for doing so?

It wasn't just Wyman either. David Bowie, Jimmy Page, Iggy Pop......loads of the dirty bastards were at it back then. Google 'Baby Groupies' and be prepared to feel sick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.