Adam Johnson guilty - 6 year sentence

I dint know that so in theory - 15 months? out on a tag?

It really depends on the circumstances someone I know managed to get that kind of deal. Which was quite lucky it all depends if they think you are dangerous or not.
He deserves locking up for a long time for what he did.

No - 3 years then 18 months on a tag I think he means.

I don't think he does PB - said he would be out in 2 and I said cant be as you serve half if over 4 years. His half and half means 60/2/2 = 15?

I would be interested to see if that is the case or not?

Boro-Bible-FB_150_2690893al.jpg

Shouldn't laugh but this did make me chuckle

By Martin Brunt, Crime Correspondent

It became clear early on in his trial that Adam Johnson wasn't very bright, even by footballer standards.But that didn't fully explain his apparent disinterest in the whole judicial process.His big problem is that he has no self-awareness; not of the consequences of grooming a schoolgirl for sex, not of the shame he should be enduring, nor of what lies ahead of him in prison.There was a moment during a court break when he turned to a friend and said: "I hope this is finished by Friday, it's a bit boring now."Another time, in the dock, the judge rebuked him for his "discourteous behaviour" when he saw him chatting and laughing with a security guard.
In the witness box he was asked to study a photograph - from his mobile phone - of his own "nether regions", as his barrister described them, and discuss the issue of shaved pubic hair.Not a hint of embarrassment at the indignity. Even I squirmed a bit.

In his daily walk in and out of court past a phalanx of cameras there was no sign of remorse He often strode yards ahead of his betrayed partner Stacey Flounders, even on the day she was brave enough to give evidence on his behalf. After the trial it was reported his family and friends threw a farewell party for him at his home two weekends ago.Nothing wrong in that, but did he really have to let one of his guests be photographed walking out barefoot at dawn and swigging from a bottle of booze?
Johnson's fall from grace - from star England footballer to jailed paedophile - is as big as any I've witnessed in my years of crime reporting.I can't help feeling a little bit sorry for him, but he's doing everything he can to stop me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.