Adam Johnson: Joining Manchester City is bad for your career

Re: AJ

Bluebee2 said:
I heard he was OK once he had a hair of the dog, downed it in one, back on his feet.

lol

Must admit my first thought when he went off 'ill' was that he'd probably just had a skinful the night before

Today he played like the AJ that was with us for 2 1/2 years, but the major difference was, there wasn't a Silva, Aguero or Yaya Toure getting on the end of his passes.

Pubteam Lomas said:
Today he played like the AJ that was with us for 2 1/2 years, but the major difference was, there wasn't a Silva, Aguero or Yaya Toure getting on the end of his passes.

he ran at Kolarov once all game and his cross was cleared by Lescott, apart from that he did absolutely nothing.

He achieved boyhood dreams during his spell at Eastlands, highs that he will never forget, and will for ever be grateful for experiencing.

Some fuckin' way to show yer gratitude. And how many young English lads got a game today - Joe, Micah, James and those two teenagers Jole and GazBaz.

glad he got applauded today though. made a contribution in the greatest season the club has had in my lifetime. the comments are a load of tosh though, not consistently good enough at this level, if he was brazilian , 28, and called johnsoninino , he still wouldnt have got any more game time. the sourest of grapes

Sort you own career out before you talk shite Aj and try put a decent shift in. Turning your man and scoring a goal doesn't make you a great player its your all round play that makes you stand out. We are building a new complex for all the new kids Johnson so them comments make you sound bitter. I was a fan of Aj but he was far to lazy

Did he play 32 times last season?

I don't know what AJ is on about - he had lots of oppertunities just didn't work hard enough to take them. Same as Balo - keeps getting the oppertunities but fails to deliver.

People said rodwell wouldn't get a game but he is getting chances. SS the one who hasn't really been given the chance yet.

Milner stepped up today as did Barry - thats what you have to do when you get the chance

Bottom line - If you are good enough you will play.

MCFC BOB said:
“It is excellent when a club like City come for you. Hard to turn down. But you don’t actually play for the champions - you’re a squad member, which is totally different.

"It’s not that you’re not good enough, it’s just that the likes of Yaya Toure are going to play ahead of you, no matter what you do.”
That's because:

Yaya Toure doesn't play in your position, Adam.
Yaya Toure works to keep his place in the team, Adam.
Yaya Toure doesn't spend every living moment moaning about getting a poor deal, Adam.
Yaya Toure is world class, Adam.
You are not world class, Adam, and you never will be. Yaya Toure is and will be for another two years.
I Agree but i would rather compare silva with johnson

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.