Adam Johnson: Joining Manchester City is bad for your career

Bluemoon115 said:
People only cared what he had to say because of City.

Yesterday he proved Mancini right.

A couple of runs that went to shit, followed by doing fuck all.

His first run and pass actually led to our first goal!

In the three years at City, Johnson has won an FA Cup, a Premiership title, a handful of England caps, a member of the full England squad for the past couple of years, is a multi-millionaire... I thought that was what every young player dreamed of at the start of their careers!

Had Johnson stayed at Boro he would barely be noticed by any of his many tarts he copped off with in Manchester. He should think about that at least!

Or had he signed for Sunderland at the time, he would have had loads of games.... as a struggling winger in a mediocre team... at a quarter of the wages.

He is an ungrateful, but very luck tosser.

That's his legacy as a professional footballer. It only goes downhill from here on in Adam...

Apologies if already covered but there is a quote from O'Neil saying he had sought assurances from AJ that his party days are over.

That tells you exactly why he is no longer at City.

But let the journos bang the drum for another overrated English player.

strongbowholic said:
Apologies if already covered but there is a quote from O'Neil saying he had sought assurances from AJ that his party days are over.

"I heard a few things about his lifestyle when I was trying to sign Adam," said Sunderland's manager. "I did mention it to him and he assured me that those things were mainly in the past and he has settled down now but the proof will be in the pudding. I think Lee Cattermole once told me the same thing. And I believed him then, bigger fool me!"

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.........

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A[/youtube]

Ragnarok said:
strongbowholic said:

"I heard a few things about his lifestyle when I was trying to sign Adam," said Sunderland's manager. "I did mention it to him and he assured me that those things were mainly in the past and he has settled down now but the proof will be in the pudding. I think Lee Cattermole once told me the same thing. And I believed him then, bigger fool me!"

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.........

Adam J will look back on his career and his highlights will be the last 3 years without doubt,he will also regret how unprofessional he was whilst here.It was common knowledge around the club about this.He has Talent and could for spells look a great player,but at City now more than ever before players have to be 100% committed to do their jobs,look at Tevez he comes back from a week off and gets critised for his fitness.Mancini expects blood and sweat from his players and those who dont give it him are left onthe sidelines.Mancini wants to breed winners and this is what winners do,and they will do it all their careers.Adam J will fit nicely into the shadows at Sunderland then maybe get a couple of moves and finish up a very wealthy man.Give me James Milner any day!TeeTotal a true professional that will end his career knowing he did everything he could.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.