Adam Johnson: Joining Manchester City is bad for your career

Cheeky bastard AJ.....agree with earlier points that if he actually took notice of what bobby was telling him to do and concentrate on improving his game instead of getting hammered in clubs...then maybe he would have polayed a hell of alot more and we wouldn't had had to take a look at Sinclair from Swansea.

Sour grapes and his display at the weekend proved that

Bilboblue said:
He looked grey-skinned and pallid when he started the game, was obviously ill, I guess his ego got the better of him, again.

Had it been any other team he was due to play against, I bet he wouldn't have taken to the pitch.

He always looks like shit though, probably be a lifestyle thing

Arrogant little shit

Disappointed with those quotes he could of been a top player for City but he lacked the work-rate, Mancini will be proven right again in the long run. I wish him a good career at Sunderland.

AJ showed us all why Mancini was right to offload. He is fine at a team like Sunderland and he would have been brilliant for us five years ago but not any longer. His only contribution to the game was to tackle himself in the build up to our goal.

He gave the ball away sloppily and we swept upfield to score our first goal. At some point in the season he'll hit a purple patch but I fear he may become another Downing.

Darkhorse said:
sergiokun said:
Sort you own career out before you talk shite Aj and try put a decent shift in. Turning your man and scoring a goal doesn't make you a great player its your all round play that makes you stand out. We are building a new complex for all the new kids Johnson so them comments make you sound bitter. I was a fan of Aj but he was far to lazy

Did he play 32 times last season?

According to wiki, admittedly not a great source, but still a decent indication, he played 38 times in all competitions. Hardly lacking an opportunity to prove himself was he?

Thanks mate

He played 38 times and still moaned all the time! playing 45+ games for Sunderland or 38 games for the champ16ns its a no brainer

where has all this Johnsons drinking come from, i never really remember him being in the papers for being out clubbing before matches. One time i tink i read he was at a college party in scotland with Barry and Given i think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.