Adam Johnson last night

Its not always easy coming on as a Sub,Mancini likes Adam but knows he isnt up to the standard required Yet!like the op said gave the ball away too cheaply which top class players never do.must improve this season or he will be replaced like swp.Personally id like to see Adam become a left winger.

I think it is very harsh of the OP to start a thread to say AJ was poor when he came on a sub.By the time he came on City were in virtual shutdown and not really trying to go forward but just looking to play out time.Not an ideal situation for an attacking player like him

Whether he had a poor "game" or not I just think it's pretty bad to come on and have a go.

nashark said:
He was poor last night but has been very good this season.

If you're using last night to validate your dislike for the player then that's pretty myopic given what he's capable of, and how our poor form and inability to score goals last year coincided with his absence.

I don't rate Balotelli and don't think he played well last night, but I'm not going to start a thread on it because his poor performance didn't really affect us and it's not the right time for it.

WHAT?!?!

Has looked a bit mardy last few weeks, think it stems to when he was subbed after 35 mins a few weeks back. Also noticed that he hasn't really celebrated when he has scored of late and i thought last night neither did Yaya after his first, but as long as they score thats all that matters.

The game was basically over when he came on anyway, and the ball never really saw his side of the pitch much after that point.

Let's not be critical of a player for being unproductive during 27 minutes of time wasting.

the ball never came to his side of the pitch, he barely got a touch anyway in an already won game. ??????????????????????????????????????

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
He thinks he is better than he is. Face like a smacked arse when he scores and I would get rid if we can get a better replacement. Mid table prem team player at best. Why? Can't tackle/Can't defend/No pace for an out and out winger. Shame because I had high hopes for him personally when he arrived. Hope he proves me wrong but I doubt he will.

Spot on SHB.
Comes across as one of these "The Big I Am" and having seen plenty of posts on here,from people who have met him,then theres no smoke without fire !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.