Adam Johnson last night

BringBackSwales said:
WHY THE FUCK DO SOME FUCKERS HAVE TO FUCKING MOAN ABOUT SOMETHING OR THE FUCKING OTHER? that being off my chest I can turn off the cap locks,

Dunno? most wingers are frustrating, we just happen to have one who is also capable of incredible moments. Some people are only happy when they are miserable.

BillyShears said:
the blue panther said:
Very very disappointing from the bench - just when he should have taken that very weak Villareal defence apart.
Forgive me if I've missed a thread on him - merge if necessary please mods - but I counted his involvement in the game 9 times after he came on last night, and he lost posession every time. Started badly when he gave a terrible pass to Mario - they had a mini strop with each other - and he never recovered.
After putting in a decent shift when coming on as sub on Saturday against Wolves, he was back to his worst last night in my opinion, and at this rate, he'll be nowhere near the first team come the big games, and probably replaced before too long.
I haven't seen any stats for him but, if there was one pass which went to a city player last night, I didn't see it.

I think that's very harsh considering by the time he took the field the clear edict from the bench was slow the game down to a snails pace and keep the ball, as it was over as a contest and we have another game at the weekend.

Overall I think he's done okay this season. His passing has improved, as has his decision making in terms of when to keep the ball and when to move it on quickly and simply. I still think he has a habit of going for the spectacular once too often in the final third - of course it's great when he scores, but it's frustrating as hell when he just shoots into a defender's legs, or does a bunch of step overs only to run down a blind alley.

He's got the rest of this season to show he can develop into a Mancini player. I for one wish him the best and hope he does. I do agree though that his recent attitude, if you can call it that, has left me shaking my head a little. He's not anywhere near the talent of the likes of Silva, Aguero, and Balo - so he should be working his bollocks off and being grateful that he gets to play in such a top team.
Hate to be a +1 guy, but this sums up exactly how I feel.

I'm all for good natured debate but I think this thread is out of order. We have just produced an almost perfect away performance in Europe and won our first ever Champions League/European Cup away from home and this is what the OP wants to talk about.

AJ was not great last night but he didn't have very long and I did see him do some good tackling back as well. I am not qualified to say whether his attitude is poor and I don't know how other people can feel they are qualified to do so. But I will say that he is a very good player and potentially an outstanding one. I always enjoy watching him play and he is a good ENGLISH player and that is important with the foreign/British rule.

I'd prefer to get on AJ's side and cheer him on and enjoy watching a great City team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.