adam johnson (merged)

Oasis_City said:
I thought milner played on the left before moving to the centre?
yeah he did but johnson is taller quicker and offers more in an attacking sense, were as milner is probably more industrious and offers more all over the pitch so in that respect slightly different

they are both young and english and johnson has the tools to become a full international like milner

zoffie said:
lol... loan out Weiss, buy A.Johnson..

Makes a gang of sense....

Not.

haha. priceless coming from a chelsea fan. a johnson has been playing first team football for 2 or 3 seasons - one full season was in the prem. he is 3 years older than weiss too.

ps - they play in 2 different positions.

zoffie said:

Not.
what do you know about city, i will tell you fuck all, now toddle and take that fucking cockney red ollie with you thats a good boy!!!!!!!!

zoffie said:

Not.

we will own both players. johnson can make more impact than weiss immediately. Weiss has gone to get prem experience. He may be a liability while he is learning. Fortunately, he will be a liability in a bolton shirt. Not a city shirt. (not that i think he is shit, hopefully, he will get some confidence from getting game time.)

makes sense to me. win win.

City to get Adam Johnson for FREE?

Remember the days when we got ripped off all the time.
Well it made a change to see City hold firm over Robs loan deal, which now see's City save 24 x 160k which should be enough to buy 'Johnson' Robo didn't want to stay so good on City for setting out the rules on this one.

Weiss and Johnson play on opposite wings, so i'm not sure what point this rent boy is trying to make...

Is he any good? He looked a bit of a threat for boro against us and it was a good thing for us when he went off injured. I've not seen much of him. I just had him down as one of those youngsters who is bigged up and then turns out to be pretty average

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.