adam johnson (merged)

Johnson would be an excellent signing and Strachan will be unable to block the transfer.

Johnsons contract ends in June 2010 and so they have to sell or he walks for free and they will have a very unhappy player on their books until the end of the season.

The accountants will be making the decision.

Boney said:
Johnson would be an excellent signing and Strachan will be unable to block the transfer.

Johnsons contract ends in June 2010 and so they have to sell or he walks for free and they will have a very unhappy player on their books until the end of the season.

As i said earlier its already gone to Keith Lamb (their version of Khaldoon) who has OK's the player talking to City.

fbloke said:
Boney said:

As i said earlier its already gone to Keith Lamb (their version of Khaldoon) who has OK's the player talking to City.

Think we will have to give them abit more just to shut up Strachen, i would give them £7m at most for him, any more is stupid when his contract is up at the end of the season.

Cityisland said:
the wolves game i think.
Ah yes! That was it, you're right. Not a bad performance either! Tevez and Bellamy looked good together as a partnership, and i'd like to see more of it should we sign Adam Johnson. They both work their bollocks off, defending from the front, yet have great quality too. It's very rare that. Defenders will know they've been in a game with them 2 upfront.

Johnson's stats so far this season....

Appearances 25 -
Goals 11 -
Assists 6

That is rather fecking good if i dare say so myself!!! for those of you who say it's only the championship.... i bet there isn't many 22 year old wingers with them kind of stats knocking around that league. Sign him up!!

Matt Diablo said:
sorry fbloke is this you pissing around proving anyone can wum or..?

I suppose I've only got my sense of humour to blame for people no longer trusting me but its all kosher my friend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.