adam johnson (merged)

Cityisland said:
leighton said:
I just think McGeady needs the move to English football. Yes he hasn't progressed as much as I would of hoped for him but I think it is just he is up against average players most of the time. You watch him play against better players and you watch him skinning them and you think what is he doing at Celtic. Under a new manager he would progress more here at City than at Celtic. Johnson no matter what people say has done little or nothing compared to McGeady they are both playing at a poor level. Johnson didn't do a lot when he played in the PL as well.

Would take Johnson over Mceady every day of the week.
I'd take Edie McReedy over Aiden McGeady, (for all of you with young kids);-)

lionheart said:
So are we going to sign him or is it all just more hot air?

We bid 6 mil and it got bounced back, but Adam Johnson has asked to speak to us, this after he was quoted as saying he'd like to see the season out with boro.

Strachan is happy for this to be done if he stays on loan till the end of the season but City want him now may cost 9 mil now or more.

Big Dave Watson said:
lionheart said:

Hot air, just like Ansaldi, Flamini, Gago, Motta, Cassano, Moses and the Kenyan guy.

Sorry, forgot. And.........

Kjaer, Chielinni, Maicon, Cordoba, Baloteli, Bonucci, Pazzini, Boateng, Canales, and Behrami.

Biggsy1 said:
lionheart said:

We bid 6 mil and it got bounced back, but Adam Johnson has asked to speak to us, this after he was quoted as saying he'd like to see the season out with boro.

Strachan is happy for this to be done if he stays on loan till the end of the season but City want him now may cost 9 mil now or more.

stop thinking your itk jimen.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Biggsy1 said:

stop thinking your itk jimen.

Ha not my source my friend Talkshite ounds good though! You go on Tuesday? Kept an eye out for you.

Have asked around a couple of people.

City have been told Chelsea have also agreed a £5m deal with Boro, allowing him to remain at club until the summer.

However, Johnson was told of our interest and is keen to discover what we have to offer.

The lad is in a dream situation - a club that pays very well and a club that pays very, very well.

It's no more than 50-50 at present, but we have officials seeing the lad later today.

At least another two signings in before deadline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.